What's your asset in forex?

Asahi

Verified member
A reliable strategy is a asset in Forex. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it on trading platform for some days to check whether it works or not. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders to apply all types of trading strategies on their platform. Their enriched indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments are the most favorite to crypto and synthetic indices traders.

FinTrader

Yes, trading strategy is the most important component of successful trading. But a trader must also be psychologically balanced, must be able to control his emotions and actions, not be gambling and be able to wait. And then trading will be profitable.

FXOchartist

Verified member
The assets I like most are cryptocurrencies in trading with FXOpen UK, but I try to diversify by trying to hedge by choosing several correlated asset classes.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My asset in forex is my ability to actually predict price and stick to my rules when I'm trading, I don't actually deviate from my trading rules and I also think the asset you choose to trade play a role on how profitable you are in your trading, when I switch to Gold my profit increased tremendously.

I also think one needs a mentor in trading, someone that will show you how to do it, probably he has done it before, there are lot of moving variables in the market that you need to get correctly to enjoy good trading that produce profits for you.