What's Your Current Winrate in Your Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Win rate in trading is your strike rate in your trades, if you you win 9 out of 10 of your trades you have 90% strike rate and you can calculate using different variables, and also you can calculate it using a different time scale, most people optimize for different things in trading though.

Some optimize for winning rate, for example I am a scalper and winning rate is very important to me as long as I keep my losses very short and I make more winning trades, I'll definitely be net positive, tell us about your winning rate and how you've improved over time.

When I started, I was a lot more worse than I am, so I definitely improved over time.

tray59

Its not always easy for me right now am observe loss there was a time at the beginning of this year all my trade be it long term or short term trade yield me good roi but now all my analysis none can't proof right because many of my trade fails I have gotten two margin call from different account so it's very disappointed for me but am seating now watching how the market fluctuate so it's a nice way for me to double my efforts with better trading strategy and analysis but I have pause my trade for now I have use hedging but can't recover my account so I have to pause

FinTrader

I now have more winning trades than losing ones. Therefore, in the end, my trading is profitable. But earlier, when I was a beginner, there were more losses, so I had to constantly analyze losing trades and find their causes, while simultaneously correcting the mistakes of my trading strategy and gradually improving trading.