What's your experience in trading on BNB markets?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have made use of the BNB market before but personally I prefer to make use of the dogecoin market. The dogecoin market is much more active than the BNB market in my opinion so you are likely to find a much larger volume of buy and sell orders which is very important if you are looking to trade daily or even weekly, as with the BNB coin market It may take a while before your sales or buy order Is completed.

I have had the opportunity many times, but I kept moving away from it. BNB market looks really attractive, especially when traders tell you their wins. Just like every trading platform, it surely has its downside

But generally speaking for me the BNB market is sophisticated and and has alot of advance features that requires time to learn.

What's your take?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It has been a long time ever since I trade BNB because I was concentrating in trading of shitcoin but now shitcoin is no longer profitable, I am still planning on returning back to full-time trading but there are things I need to put in place before I will consider this decision again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It has been a long time ever since I trade BNB because I was concentrating in trading of shitcoin but now shitcoin is no longer profitable, I am still planning on returning back to full-time trading but there are things I need to put in place before I will consider this decision again.
I wish one day you and some gurus on cryptocurrencies trading will find time to train others on this platform. I think that's one of the reasons this forum was created. I do like it when you guys talk about cryptocurrencies and how it is traded but since I don't know how it does, I always read the comments and passed by.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wish one day you and some gurus on cryptocurrencies trading will find time to train others on this platform. I think that's one of the reasons this forum was created. I do like it when you guys talk about cryptocurrencies and how it is traded but since I don't know how it does, I always read the comments and passed by.
Lolz,you should not expect to get a complete training of cryptocurrency here because it might not actually be possible, most of the crypto training I have an understanding about are always on WhatsApp or live videos on Facebook. You need to find a good cryptocurrency group and join.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I had BNB, but I converted them for other cryptos during my trade. BNB market actually is attractive, however you have to be careful with market move. When BNB was dropping, I converted half into BUSD to keep it stable, and half into other cryptos. In Binance, BNB is the best crypto to trade with or to get discount in fees.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The mistake some of the new cryptocurrency investors or traders makes is that you don't really know the roadmap of a coin but the moment the coin is pumping they rush into it which is not the strategy of the market. BNB is a very lucrative coin that traders don't ignore because the daily gains may not be high but it is steady and the coin has great potential compare to doge coin.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The only time I enjoyed trading BNB was the last bull run. If not for that I don't like trading bnb generally because it is very slow and behaves like a stable coin. it is a very good cryptocurrency and I would like to buy it for a long time purpose when I got money to do so very soon. I think it's next bull run may get it to over $1000.

BreakDown89

I have made use of the BNB market before but personally I prefer to make use of the dogecoin market. The dogecoin market is much more active than the BNB market in my opinion so you are likely to find a much larger volume of buy and sell orders which is very important if you are looking to trade daily or even weekly, as with the BNB coin market It may take a while before your sales or buy order Is completed.

I have had the opportunity many times, but I kept moving away from it. BNB market looks really attractive, especially when traders tell you their wins. Just like every trading platform, it surely has its downside

But generally speaking for me the BNB market is sophisticated and and has alot of advance features that requires time to learn.

What's your take?
Probably the best exchange in the world. I mean it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance have many coins options it depends on the one you're opting to invest on. We have binance USD (BUSD) even BTC Bep-20 token, and Bep-20 coin etc, they're all BNB coins. Binance blockchain network is striving to be the best for crypto enthusiast to choose when it comes to dealing on coins, and bypassing high gas fee.