What's your journey like when it comes to affiliate marketing?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any serious experience with affiliate marketing but there was a time people and some of my online colleague introduce me to affiliate marketing but then I didn't really have the interest to engage in it because it will requires me to buy a lot of materials that can help promote and advance my affiliate skills , because of this I was only able to learn the introduction of affiliate marketing and different types of affiliate platform people can use to make money..

They also talk about clickbank and others which I can't really remember because it has been a long time..

Well a lot of people as I understand can be able to make money from affiliate marketing but I believe this can only be achieved when the person is willing to get in contact with people that is ready to teach them.. it is a skill that will also need a lot of your dedication and time to be able to succeed to a point of making a constant income.

When learning about affiliate marketing I believe you will be thought out to advertise your products on different social media and how you'll be able to identify the best product to promote.

E

eldavis

I am not an affiliate marketer but I once gave it a try. There was a time when I was desperately in need of cash, so I decided to go into affiliate marketing. The best part affiliate marketing is that it requires little to no capital to start up. I got my link generator and the most difficult part was having someone click your link and actually make purchase. When I was finally able to make some sales, the commission I was suppose to have, I never got them, this act alone discouraged me from going further.

ofoyuru

I don't have any serious experience with affiliate marketing but there was a time people and some of my online colleague introduce me to affiliate marketing but then I didn't really have the interest to engage in it because it will requires me to buy a lot of materials that can help promote and advance my affiliate skills , because of this I was only able to learn the introduction of affiliate marketing and different types of affiliate platform people can use to make money..

They also talk about clickbank and others which I can't really remember because it has been a long time..

Well a lot of people as I understand can be able to make money from affiliate marketing but I believe this can only be achieved when the person is willing to get in contact with people that is ready to teach them.. it is a skill that will also need a lot of your dedication and time to be able to succeed to a point of making a constant income.

When learning about affiliate marketing I believe you will be thought out to advertise your products on different social media and how you'll be able to identify the best product to promote.
That's great adviceresponse there. Thank you for your response

ofoyuru

I am not an affiliate marketer but I once gave it a try. There was a time when I was desperately in need of cash, so I decided to go into affiliate marketing. The best part affiliate marketing is that it requires little to no capital to start up. I got my link generator and the most difficult part was having someone click your link and actually make purchase. When I was finally able to make some sales, the commission I was suppose to have, I never got them, this act alone discouraged me from going further.
I'm sorry for that terrible experience. Did you continue or did you quit?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Just a little one. I started affiliate marketing about 2 years ago but I was not really able to make anything and your boy from it due to some issues. When I ventured into affiliate marketing, I was very hopeful that I am going to make a whole lot of money because the person that was teaching me gave me a whole lot of hope. After few months of trying to make money with affiliate marketing I was not able to make anything because I was trying to promote products for free and again I was not able to get a good landing page. This kind of things happened and after some time I decided to put a stop to it. Before I venture into affiliate marketing fully I would own a website that is professional in nature and from there I can be promoting a lot of affiliate marketing offers. I got a whole lot of knowledge on affiliate marketing to an extent. I have account with top affiliate marketing platforms like clickbank and jvzoo. I also have with warrior plus but to make money with affiliate marketing is not really easy as some YouTubers makes it to be.

E

eldavis

I'm sorry for that terrible experience. Did you continue or did you quit?
I stopped though honestly speaking, I guess deep down I just didn't have the passion for it, so I could easily give up on it and focus on other things, affiliate marketing, I might give it a try again another time.

D

Deleted member 13140

I have a lot of story to share when it comes to affiliate marketing, first let me say that the gurus and experts I think their wrong.. I'll probably get a lot of hate for that but it's the truth there never tell you the truth, all they will say is.. gey high ticket offers and promote and you'll be making $10k on 2 sales but they never tell you it takes more than 10k website visits for someone to actually then purchase and get this, Beginners in affiliate marketing will then go and sign up for high ticket offers and hope they land a sale and then maybe 10% of them do get a sale but the rest never gets and that makes them believe marketing is a scam.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is hard work you need a lot of patience to attempt sales or conversions also you need to know how to convince people to make a purchase because when it comes to paying money to purchase something and you get a commission it is not easy at all to find a buyer, for people they think some tweets or TikTok posts will handle the issue but after this, you will receive messages from people then you need to do your best to convince them and this is the hardest part.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is trending nowadays and it looks like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. With an honest comment please share with me what you think about affiliate marketing and what's your journey like when it comes to affiliate marketing?
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Your post is really very interesting because affiliate marketing is becoming more and more popular nowadays. Many people become affiliate marketers since this kind of business requires no capital and is very profitable.

As far as I am concerned, I tried affiliate marketing last year in order to make some money from it. Unfortunately, I was not successful in this kind of business because I was just a beginner and I should have known some basic things in advance. As a result, I made no sales and I gave it up.

Now, I am thinking about starting working as an affiliate marketer again because I have read a few things about affiliate marketing and I think that I have the basic knowledge required so as to succeed. Today, I am going to share with you some tips on affiliate marketing in order to help you succeed.

First of all, you must have a site, a blog, a Facebook, a Twitter or an Instagram account where you will place your affiliate links. Then you must drive traffic to your site. So, you must have a ready audience, the people who will click on your links and buy the affiliate products you will be promoting.
Finally, it is important for your products to be interesting so as to make the people buy them and get your commission.

Hope that you will find my tips helpful. Wish you every success in affiliate marketing.

FrankoMoney

Affiliate marketing is trending nowadays and it looks like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. With an honest comment please share with me what you think about affiliate marketing and what's your journey like when it comes to affiliate marketing?
I believe affiliate marketing is the best business model at the moment because you don´t need a lot of money to start. I´ve tried other business models such as E-commerce, Social Media Marketing, SEO, and more... With E-commerce, for example, you need to have money to invest in ads, you need to build your brand, do customer service, return, paid ads, product research and more...

If you build a Youtube Channel it is profitable if you get it monetized but it will take you 1 to 3 months to do this and once it is monetized, you will have to wait at least 8 months to a year before the videos start ranking and making enough money. You got to always be consistent for this to work. So it is too much time to invest before you see any money...

So this is why I love high ticket affiliate marketing. If you have a great offer with a high % conversion, then the only thing you need is getting the traffic. If you can get traffic to an offer that converts you will be very rich especially if this is an evergreen program. For that reason, I´d like to share with you something that works for everyone who try it,

Visit Here and I´ll send you the info: profit-preneurship.com

All the best!

Emmanuel 2042

I believe affiliate marketing is the best business model at the moment because you don´t need a lot of money to start. I´ve tried other business models such as E-commerce, Social Media Marketing, SEO, and more... With E-commerce, for example, you need to have money to invest in ads, you need to build your brand, do customer service, return, paid ads, product research and more...

If you build a Youtube Channel it is profitable if you get it monetized but it will take you 1 to 3 months to do this and once it is monetized, you will have to wait at least 8 months to a year before the videos start ranking and making enough money. You got to always be consistent for this to work. So it is too much time to invest before you see any money...

So this is why I love high ticket affiliate marketing. If you have a great offer with a high % conversion, then the only thing you need is getting the traffic. If you can get traffic to an offer that converts you will be very rich especially if this is an evergreen program. For that reason, I´d like to share with you something that works for everyone who try it,

Visit Here and I´ll send you the info: profit-preneurship.com

All the best!
Those starting affiliate marketing, if you don't have an email list and no idea how to get traffic, check out this platform I recently started promoting.
It takes care of everything for you traffic, automated product sales all you have to do is Choose how you want your system to look and feel then
start promoting (As I started promoting I also convinced myself to use it too😂)
eyeSlick Ultimate System
eyeSlick Live |
Again, I just thought I would share this