Whatsapp on Web

raaman

Valued Contributor
Before you enter into the discussion on how to use the web on Whatsapp, it will help you to know what is Whatsapp web or WA web. Simply put, Whatsapp web is a website page.

It is specifically provided or designed for Whatsapp application users to chat via a desktop computer or a laptop computer. Basically, WA Web display on a desktop computer is exactly the same as on a smartphone.

The advantages of chatting on Whatsapp through a desktop computer or a laptop computer are the larger monitor screen size, and the ease of typing texts, figures and sending files.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Web application of Whatsapp is very easy, the essential is to keep the mobile application on and use the web application without any difficulty. I come to know about this when I found others using the desktop for this app. In a group someone guided me to open it and use it, and since then I am using it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The whatsapp web has been a major part of my life these days when I was known to it. I was known to it when I bought the laptop about an year ago and my friends asked for a file or folder that I have sent through laptop as he guided to me of it. It's great for sending files of any type whether a project or something else.

anil02

Verified member
Before you enter into the discussion on how to use the web on Whatsapp, it will help you to know what is Whatsapp web or WA web. Simply put, Whatsapp web is a website page.

It is specifically provided or designed for Whatsapp application users to chat via a desktop computer or a laptop computer. Basically, WA Web display on a desktop computer is exactly the same as on a smartphone.

The advantages of chatting on Whatsapp through a desktop computer or a laptop computer are the larger monitor screen size, and the ease of typing texts, figures and sending files.
I am always using it. Yes it is easy to use whatsapp at desktop and laptop. For peoples who are not using mobile like me whatsapp is best one option to chat with others. But in these day we are listening that in coming days we may have problem with it because of its condition of privacy, so I am worried for it. If Indian government banned it that which we can used like it