Trading Discussion When is the best time of the week to trade forex

Phabbyfundz

Plagiarism warning
According to notable researchers the biggest movements in the four major currency pairs are observed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Fridays are busy as well, but not until 12:00 Am. During the second half of Friday the movement can be very unpredictable because some of the major financial institutions and hedge funds are almost or closing their positions for the weekend for security reasons.
Many or most experienced traders usually or mostly avoid trading on Fridays and on the weekends ,on closing session, when the banks are on holiday, on Christmas day celebration, during prime time television events, when the manor economic reports and news about the economy and state related matters are released to the public and when they are angry or even frustrated

Jupiter147

Trend trading and reversal trading are the two basic types of forex techniques. Those who love trend trading will usually find ways to profit from a well-established trend. Those who enjoy reversal trading are usually looking for the exact moment when the market will change direction.
Traders generally agree that the best days to ride the trend are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Monday and Friday may see less market volatility, making them better days for day traders to spot a reversal point.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe that on every day the market always present a better opportunity for people to trade and make money. you shouldn't rely on a particular day that the market will be so good to you based on your prediction .you can still trade on normal day then you can add the good day which you expect the market to be good and make that as an advantage.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Based on my own experience in trading the forex market I find more luck when I am trading between the final hours of Monday and down to Thursday. Anything from Friday across the weekend has a very low trading volume and as such trading is not very predictable for me to get a comfortable entry.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Based on my research the best time to buy and make an investment action is on Monday and Tuesday , because the banks are always opening during those period ,and it's an avenue for the price to rise as people would obviously buy through their banks , while on Friday when the bank is probably closing gives a selling notation