When is the best time to start planning for retirement?

marcusfe

I've different people with diverse opinions on this matter. Many said it is better to start after 10 years of getting a job p, some said it is better at the fifth year while some said it is better few years towards retirement. I personally have a different opinion from all these. I believe retirement is very important and a major part of every human being. It doesn't matter whether you are an employee or a business owner retirement plan is very important for everyone. Since this is as important as someone's life, I think it would be very wrong take it with lackadaisical attitude. Think of such importance shouldn't be left for a long time to deliberate upon. The best time to start a retirement plan in my own opinion is immediately one gets a job. Even if you don't plan to stay long with your current job, you can just start planing where you are.

Teatea

The issue of when to start planning for retirement is a personal decision, some people believe in retiring very early so that they can focus on other things or travel around different countries while some people believe in retiring after years of working very hard and building their legacies. Despite this, I think retirement plan should start very early either young or old, you don't have to wait till you receive pensions before you start planning.