Trading Discussion When is the perfect time to sell coins?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are very correct with your statement bro! Why rush to sell when your investment has not started yielding dividend...? I think it actually a wrong move. But there are these new people who don't actually understand how the whole thing works. The fear of losing their money pester them in to selling quickly. People should learn about cryptocurrency before jumping into it.
Those kind of early comers, just heard that lots of people are making millions from BTC investment without much hassle, let them come to and make their own millions and get started in life. And they never taken the time to ask questions, learning about how it works before investing. They just delve in, and losses brings them out, cos Cryptocurrency investment is never a get rich quick scheme, you must be experienced enough.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I can see your point bro....We really need to be smart while dealing with cryptocurrency. I tell you, we have to know when to sell our gain and take the profits. And also we need to know when not to sell, so we don't incure loses. We need to learn the skills of knowing the in and out of cryptocurrencies before diving into it
that is the reason why I always advise people to devote their time to learn a lot of things before venturing into any business they want to. When I was a novice in cryptocurrency trading I don't really know the right time to sell my cryptos therefore I always lose at the end of the day but when I learnt that there are times you need to take your profit whenever your target is met.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think planning is very important because I could remember vividly when I eventually into cryptocurrency newly I find it very difficult to sell my coins. this really made me do you say lot of money and I could remember one time I was in a bus I was surfing through my binance and someone who was sitting by my side was also a cryptocurrency trader. The advice he gave me was to always take profit and the advice has been very helpful.
I can see your point bro....We really need to be smart while dealing with cryptocurrency. I tell you, we have to know when to sell our gain and take the profits. And also we need to know when not to sell, so we don't incure loses. We need to learn the skills of knowing the in and out of cryptocurrencies before diving into it

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of the time, I only sell my crypto coins when ever I realize that I have made enough profits, this is Aimed at avoiding a situation where greed would not make me take profits, and then the market would turn red again. Another instance where I get to sell my coins is whenever prices are dropping and I do not have enough confidence in the particular coin.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think planning is very important because I could remember vividly when I eventually into cryptocurrency newly I find it very difficult to sell my coins. this really made me do you say lot of money and I could remember one time I was in a bus I was surfing through my binance and someone who was sitting by my side was also a cryptocurrency trader. The advice he gave me was to always take profit and the advice has been very helpful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The best time to sell is when the investors panic to sell and when the greed index is low. This is the point when the market is about to fall. So you sell at that point and when the fear index increases you buy the coin. Then, keep the profit. It's a very good thing to be able to study the chart list and indicator when trading the cryptocurrency.
You're making sense, we should sell when it is right, when the price we bought at is surpassed. Then we keep the profit, then re-invest with the capital investment. When trading especially, we should keep close eye on the bar chart, understudy the market for some time to discover the pair to trade short or long term for profit.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The best time to sell is when the investors panic to sell and when the greed index is low. This is the point when the market is about to fall. So you sell at that point and when the fear index increases you buy the coin. Then, keep the profit. It's a very good thing to be able to study the chart list and indicator when trading the cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The new comers/new investors who don't understand anything about digital currencies are the ones causing the bear run, if you look at it critically. They don't know much and when you try to explain to them, they think you are proving to know much. They think it's get-rich-quick-scheme, they start to invest with little knowledge and when the value comes down a little, they start selling.
Laughs, we that has understand how crypto works, knows it doesn't work that way. It only works with experience, discipline to endure the bearish run. If we can't relax our minds when it comes to investing around crypto, especially when the coins are draining down we can't live to see successful investment. We'll only earn reasonably, when we are disciplined to endure the bearish run then hope for the bullish time to recover and make gains.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Those kind of early comers, just heard that lots of people are making millions from BTC investment without much hassle, let them come to and make their own millions and get started in life. And they never taken the time to ask questions, learning about how it works before investing. They just delve in, and losses brings them out, cos Cryptocurrency investment is never a get rich quick scheme, you must be experienced enough.
The new comers/new investors who don't understand anything about digital currencies are the ones causing the bear run, if you look at it critically. They don't know much and when you try to explain to them, they think you are proving to know much. They think it's get-rich-quick-scheme, they start to invest with little knowledge and when the value comes down a little, they start selling.

Payus20

When is the perfect time to sell coins? This may be a dumb question if asked of a coin collector however timing really does make a difference. There are times when a collector wakes up in the morning and suddenly makes a decision to sell his precious collection of coins. There are also times that a collector needs to give up his coin collections due for personal reasons and the idea of selling his precious coins may be the most difficult part. No matter what the reasons are, it is a fact that this does occur in the life of a coin collector.

There are many reasons why coin collectors sell their coins – there are coin collectors who are dealers at as well. Selling coins is their option and they may use it to generate income so that they can acquire other coins that they like.

Some collectors travel in search of a coin they want and during that travel, they may encounter coins that may not be qualified for their own collection but they buy them anyway. Upon returning home, they sell the coins they have purchased and make use of the money to buy the coins they are looking for.

There are also coin collectors who gather coins not just as their hobbies; these coin collectors use the coins as their source of income. They make a living from selling the coins that they collect. Sometimes they sell the coins to other collectors and price them higher than the usual price of the coins and this is appropriate if the collector owns limited edition or rare coins.
What do you think?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We should sell when the invested funds are yielding profit. If their is no profit, then their is no point to flip it cos losses just follows when we do panic sell. Now the market is going sombre, the best we can do is hold on till the coins regain to the level we're satisfied as profit. I can spend many years for my profit to come by, If it doesn't hit the expected mark.
You are very correct with your statement bro! Why rush to sell when your investment has not started yielding dividend...? I think it actually a wrong move. But there are these new people who don't actually understand how the whole thing works. The fear of losing their money pester them in to selling quickly. People should learn about cryptocurrency before jumping into it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We should sell when the invested funds are yielding profit. If their is no profit, then their is no point to flip it cos losses just follows when we do panic sell. Now the market is going sombre, the best we can do is hold on till the coins regain to the level we're satisfied as profit. I can spend many years for my profit to come by, If it doesn't hit the expected mark.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The best time to buy is when price is down. Some newbies in the system will always want to sell because they don't know how it's works. Many of them look cryptocurrency as Ponzi scheme, when the price is going they believe it's about to crash, they start selling all their coins out. If you can buy from them, you will make gain lol

Good luck

Verified member
The perfect time to sell a coin is when the market is at the Peak.When foreign currency exchange ate is on the high side.every coins tends to rise and the seller will make a good profit from such coin.It also depends on demands and supply of goods and services.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There is actually no perfect time it all depends on your plan and strategy to execute the trade , because you might be holding the coin for long term or having plans on trading for short term depending on your trading dimension . But you must have more knowledge on what you are trading so you dont make loss too much

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best time to sell off coins is when the price goes up. That's why many coin collector are always happy for a bearish moment. This is the time that they purchase coins at lower rate from those people that won't have the gut to keep a dipping coins. And they wait patiently for years till the coins start appreciating again before they sell them off.

Payus20

There is also a higher chance of having the coin sold at a higher price since auctions include bidding processes. Buyers may bid for a higher price especially if the coin being sold is of rare quality and has a higher value.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, for me I will always go with the rule that applies to almost all things we need to sell to maximize profit. It should be when the price is high enough for profit making. no need selling off your coins when you can make the best possible profit. So go for the high selling profit making time