When is the Right Time to Sell Bitcoin?

Suba

Staff member
As an investor, of course, you have planned the time when to buy and store and when to sell Bitcoin, because if you don't have a plan then the opportunity to profit from Bitcoin will just pass you by. After Bitcoin hit a new ATH (Wednesday, Oct 10, 2021) $66K, and is expected to hit $70k by the end of October this year. also many experts predict the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k in January 2022, Predictions based on the Bitcoin price model, Stock-to-Flow, since September 2021, the price of Bitcoin will rise to the peak of the halving cycle, it is feared that one day it will reach overbought, so it will resulted in a major correction in the price of Bitcoin. So 3 there is a possibility that we choose the time to sell Bitcoin
1. When Bitcoin price is $90k - $100k.
2. Bitcoin price reaches $100k
3. Bitcoin price above $125k (or your own opinion)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People always have at least an element of greenness. I have seen a trader who bought bitcoin was it was around 20$k and when bitcoins rose to more than 50$k then, he refused to sell with the aim that there is tendency that bitcoin will still rise above that until he lost his money because it the price later came down. I do sell when my target is met

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask me, never sell your bitcoins. Bitcoin will continue to grow because of its limited availability. Bitcoin is one of the top 10 valuable assets globally. Therefore, it has a high value. If you are financially capable, you need to waut as long as you can, because experts say bitcoin can become $400k

D

darogger007

It is your moment to sell when the Bitcoin price rose to the highest point since you decided to buy Bitcoin—it's called your time high. The best decision is to set a target.if the market reaches a certain time high, you consider selling.