Health Insurance When is the right Time to take Health Insurance?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Health costs continue to increase from year to year. For some serious diseases such as cancer or heart disease, the medical costs that must be incurred can reach a heavy amount of money. Without adequate financial readiness, this can easily lead to fatal financial problems.

In managing personal finances, for managing financial risks due to illness, you can tackle it by having the right health insurance. With health insurance, financial risk in the form of medical expenses can be transferred to the insurance provider by paying a premium.

What if you want to buy insurance when you already have a disease? The best time to buy insurance is when the risk has not occurred. For example, the best time to buy it is when you are still in good health.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just as one should not wait till one falls sick before visiting a doctor, one should also not allow sickness to be the reason for insuring on health policy. In fact, the premium will be more high if someone goes to u health insurance when someone is sick. That's why we should do it earlier.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not think health insurance is a bad thing. But unfortunately, it does not work well in my location due to corrupt government and insufficient funding for the health department in the country. I think health insurance is a good plan that will be always be vital for human existence.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The best thing for somebody to get the best out of health insurance covers is right from birth or right from childhood. If you are not opportune to have enjoyed it right from childhood then you should ensure that by the time that you are gainfully employed or when you start to make consistent money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The best time to buy is if you are health or not , because sickness dosent give a time to come , it can come at any time the person just needs to get prepared incase he or she is faced with such illness , because we don't Know when it would occur