When to get a swab test for covid?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The so called swab test is to determine if the person is positive of covid or not. The procedure is expensive here costing $100 to $140.

To be a suspected covid carrier you have to observe the following symptoms.
1) Incessant coughing that is dry. There is no sputum and not even saliva even if the coughing is deep and hard.
2) Fever that is continuous and can reach a critical level.
3) Feeling weak and lethargic. Sleeping can cause you to sweat.
4) Losing your sense of smell and taste that your appetite will decrease.
5) Difficulty in breathing is a sign that the lungs are not clean and maybe cluttered with the virus.
Have yourself checked when you experience the symptoms above.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one, we have to keep observing our body and understand all the symptom of the Corona virus so that when there is any of them within our body then we can know the right step to take .in as much as this thing is alive we are advice to take all the preventive measure that can help to stop the spread of the Corona virus because prevention is better than cure.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know why they still need to make the test so expensive. What of those that cannot afford the test fee. Does that mean they should be living with the virus and be infected others. That's why governemnt needs to either subside the fee or even make it free for people.

HeavLeighGill

When I had Covid I went to a drive up testing place and had my nose swabbed. Had a temperature that wouldn’t go down (went as high as 106 F), cough, loss of smell and taste (I still can’t smell anything a month later), no appetite, and some trouble breathing but not at a concerning level.