Forex News & Analysis When to trade forex

Phabbyfundz

The forex market is always open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, but it is not active all this time! In forex trading, profit is been made when the market is active and traders are bidding on the prices. Therefore, it is crucial to know the most productive hours of the day and of the week for forex trading!
There are three major sessions of the forex market; London , US and Tokyo sessions. The busiest time are when the sessions overlap as traders can purchase currencies from different continents. The forex market of London are usually the most active as it involves many countries of the European union. US market comes next, so the time when US sessions intersect with London sessions is usually the time that produces the biggest returns on trades .

Good luck

Verified member
As you have rigtly said forex market is profitable when the Market is going up.it is advisable for one to use a good robot software to monitor such trading because you may not be there 24hours.it is the robot machine that will always follow up the market for you the investor not to loss your capital though the business is risky.

The marketerrrr

I have not tried forex trading but i would like to learn. yet I am weary because many currencys fluxucate too much. one day i will master this.
Forex Trading is a high risk investment and needs discipline

FX is not suitable for everyone as it involves high risks, especially that with leveraged trading.

Because of the high risks involved one need to be highly disciplined and consistent to be able to handle the pressure that comes with trading.

MOSIUR

It's a high risk business, but with the requisite skills, it can be very rewarding.
From your discussion, I have known that forex trading is a high risk business. It is a high risk investment. One said, to be successful in it, we need discipline. You said, it can be rewarding with the requisite skills. Would you please tell what those requisite skills are?

Ray Martinez

For making good money, forex is the best option in the investment market. However, it is easy to say rather doing it. If trader have good knowledge about the market, they can make money from it. But a good broker is also important in this matter. Many traders lose money due to scam broker. traders should avoid it. That’s why I trade with Forex4you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading can be a good source of income for people who are really good in analysing the volatile market, sometimes you are not advised to trade any volatile market when you don't have a good understanding of how to go about it. because it requires a lot of fundamental and technical analysis before you are able to see accurate result in your trading.

Xantus

Forex is a two-way thing because you trade two different currencies in forex you simultaneously buy one currency and at the same time you sell the second currency so if one market is fluctuating or if someone's economy is not that good you can do well by selling their currency and buying the better currency so either ways you make money you don't only make money when the market is going up or when a currency prices increasing you can also make money when a currency price depreciating

Setho

VIP Contributor
I will not deny that there are normally times in the forex market that is characterized by low trading activity. I will also say that there is no best time to trade forex but instead you should stick to what works for you. Even in periods that have low trading volume you can be able to make money.