When Will You Retire From Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
Almost every job have a period of time during which a person retire. In offline jobs these retirement times are usually at the age of sixty years but I don't know if the same applies to online jobs. If I say online jobs I don't necessary mean a pay to post or survey jobs but rather there are a lot of online jobs like tutting and others

These jobs also have a period of time during which a person may retire. Therefore it will be more better for a person to have his or her time during which he or she will retire. But before you can have this thought, you need to remember your age so you can realize that you are maybe approaching to the retirement age.

Mika

VIP Contributor
About 80 percent of my income comes through freelancing and only 20 percent of my income comes from passive income methods like selling products online, blogging, and YouTubing. I will continue to work until I can manage to reverse the ratio to 80 percent passive income and only 20 percent active income. Since I have to depend on my active income sources to pay my bills, I cannot retire now. If I stop working now, I will lose 80 percent of my income source. However, if I can make more money through my passive income sources such as selling on eCommerce marketplaces, blogs, youtube, selling digital products, I will retire from my active income work and continue to focus on my passive income. I know if I can focus more on my passive income sources, I can make more money, but I can not simply do that because I will also have to continue working for active income methods.

niche

Verified member
Online income is very less because I pay a huge amount for domain renewal fees every year for more than 15 years , and some else is falsely claiming to own the domains, to get great powers, government salary. I am trying to sell at least a few domains, after the domains are sold I will greatly reduce the time I spend online. I have a lot of offline work which is pending because I spend too much time daily doing computer work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm one person that enjoys working. in fact as it is now I have turned my work into a hobby so that I will just enjoy doing it. I just love to type away daily whether it is article writing, posting on sites or anything tasks that I would enjoy doing. I used to look out for that thing that will keep me busy daily while I make money with it. I'm happy that this job has come to stay so I have nothing to worry about.

Well, all I am rambling here is that I might not retire from this online job unless something takes its place. I just enjoy being on my system and doing what I know how to do best. But I'm just hoping that I can get more paying ones that will make me make a lot at the end of the day. I would be more grateful

Heartstrings

To me I don't think there is much need to retire from online money Making,why because I find it less stressful than offline money making,it also depends on every individual,you can choose to retire or continue,just that the time you spend online making money will drastically reduce as you grow old but still active in the job. Personally I enjoy more of online money making than offline,maybe because I am an introvert though.

I sincerely love more of online making money jobs and I am open to ideas and advice on how to get More of online making money job. And I think some people do engaged or rather prefer online jobs after retirement because it gives then more time to relax and a bit less stressful for them, thou it also depends on the line of online jobs one has experience and passion for, because once you have passion for something you wouldn't want to leave it on time.