where I can get a loan and use my fundraising project as a collateral?

Absadayi

Can anyone here tell me where I can get a loan and use my fundraising project as a collateral?

I started a fundraising project since last year to raise fund for my school and the first attempt was a successful one. We are able to raise $11,001 out of $11,000 to buy some urgent and necessary need for the schools.

I have started another new campaign and has raise over $3,700. Now I need $48,000 loan to pay for the campaign boost which will be done by 3 professional marketers that I will employ for the job. My target is to raise $380,000 but will be doing this gradually.

As the fund raised hits $100,000 there will be cash out for you. Your loan capital and interest will be calculated and refund payment will be made directly into your bank account.

I will take the loan for 4 months period with 30% interest charges. Any interesting lender or investor willing to do this or you know someone that can do it should send me his/her contact details.

All the needed prove will be forwarded to you on demand.

hazelmarlee

Hello, as I am running a business that is why often I have to take loan and now I am looking for a loan from
​​loan sharks as I do have another loan also that is why. Can anyone let me give some info regarding this.

Hanson

I know where you can get such funds without any down deposit required, just let me know if you are actually serious.

Nurudeen22

This is a huge amount of money you are looking for. I think you should write a business proposal in respect of that and look for investors to invest into the project.

IamDozzy

Wow, this is a huge amount of money you are planning to raise and I believe you haven't reached the desired amount at the time of writing this. There are various ways you can raise funds for your project than taking a loan ( provided your project is for a humanitarian cause) in your school. You could set up a go fund me account and solicit for funds on social media clearly identifying the humanitarian project that money is needed for. You could also meet alumni from your school and solicit for funds. Good luck .

Shigobad2020

Can anyone here tell me where I can get a loan and use my fundraising project as a collateral?

I started a fundraising project since last year to raise fund for my school and the first attempt was a successful one. We are able to raise $11,001 out of $11,000 to buy some urgent and necessary need for the schools.

I have started another new campaign and has raise over $3,700. Now I need $48,000 loan to pay for the campaign boost which will be done by 3 professional marketers that I will employ for the job. My target is to raise $380,000 but will be doing this gradually.

As the fund raised hits $100,000 there will be cash out for you. Your loan capital and interest will be calculated and refund payment will be made directly into your bank account.

I will take the loan for 4 months period with 30% interest charges. Any interesting lender or investor willing to do this or you know someone that can do it should send me his/her contact details.

All the needed prove will be forwarded to you on demand.
Getting a loan is easy nowadays because there are places where you can get a loan everywhere even on the internet , but the amount you are trying to get is too much I think. And I don't think there's any loan site that can borrow you that amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Taking of loans here in my country isn't easy at all. One need to consistently earn money via his or her bank to borrow from the mortgage bank. Then some borrowing apps will just be wasting your time accessing your documents. Won't offer you anything at the end. The best for the poster to borrow money with such collateral is via his or her country's mortgage.

Samuel72

Verified member
This amount is very huge and I think the best place for you to get such loan is in the bank but the fact is that not all bank will want to give out such loan and accept collector of fundraising Project, they will want a good asset such as land or landed property. But you can also collect loan form the government they can accept such collateral

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Oh my, it looks scary to me to get a loan for the fundraising campaign. I understand that there is a way for repaying the loan but what if the fund raising will not succeed? You will be left with a loan to pay. I am also dismayed by the usurious interest rate of 30%. It seems to me that the loan is not a bank loan.