Where can i learn how to earn profits from forex

The forex idea is a very good one.it is a market that allows you to determine foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. I have alot of people who are forex traders, friends and family members too but the main issue is that majority of them are all on the losing side of forex. Initially, I detested forex and all it stands for but I went to my uncle's house last week and started reading a book on it and I got intrested but I want to enquire if anyone has a webiste or place where I can learn forex extensively.

cmoneyspinner

Well the first thing you could do is search this forum. There are quite a few threads that have already been started and there are lots of people are participating in the discussions. Search results for query: forex

Many of your questions might be answered. If not you can chime in on the discussion and ask your questions. I have perused many threads because I am interested in forex trading.

I think this particular discussion thread is excellent!
3 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Trading Forex

Then, of course, you can easily find free online forex trading courses just by Googling that phrase and then signing up to take a class.

Carson20t

It's good that your first approach is where to learn so that you can acquire the sufficient knowledge to become a profitable trader.

The most recommended website that provides a wide range of information about this subject matter is babypips. This platform also has a community with similar interest, I think you can learn a lot from them. You can also link yourself to successful traders on YouTube and other foras. Just a caution that others are fraudulent, so it's best you research about them before actually starting to engage with their content.

Always ensure thatvevetything you're learning you practice and verify that it actually works before you start trading on a live account.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
If you find a good mentor, you can learn from him. If that is not the case then maybe you can develop trading skills by collecting a lot of information online. Learning from mistakes is very important along with a lot of information when it comes to Forex trading. You can use the Eurotrader broker's demo platform. If you can be profitable in demo trading, then it is better to deposit in real trading.

Asahi

Verified member
Some traders feel jolly trading in the ranging market because they can derive quick market on the market. But right market forecast is needed to make the best use of available opportunity. FXOpulence provides signals at times to help traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Success in forex is not instant and it is needs long time process in the journey may face many obstacles from the internal and external side, when beginners gets fail some of them maybe appear in mind desire to quit forex because they got nothing, but good learners will continue and walking carefully rather quit they keep learn, in this stage usually they will gets improvement trading. There are so many resources we can learn forex, but the most important point is we must develop our own trading skills, use a demo ECN FXOpen is free and we can join the forum forex community at fxopenforum.com