Get Paid to Write Where did you discover most of your get paid to write sites??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know how hard it is to find a site that is legit and pays as soon as possible. Not all site listed are all legit some are scamming why some are not. Some scamming sites might appear in the shadows of the legit ones. And the legit one might appear like a scamming one at times. But when you start working on them you'll get to know which one is legit and which one is not. Their are platforms you'll visit it is mainly positioned to list several job openings irrespective of your demographic. Such platforms are designed to help everyone make money online to earn extra bucks.

Can you share those platforms where you discovered most of the gigs you're earning from?? Share your opinions about them, thanks.

chicnthin

The first ever site that I discover was mylot and it was like a blog. You could earn there based on how you interact with others. From that site, I discovered ForumCoin, in which I mostly discover the rest of my earning sites like bizdustry and several others. From bizdustry, I got to learn about trendri. Notice that I mostly discover these get paid to write sites on post to paid forums. Another source of information is YouTube. Forums and Youtube has been a great help for me for finding out these earning opportunities.

Sammy01

As for me I discovered most of my earnings site on a platform called Nairaland. That was the place I got know about "pejoweb" a site similar to trendri, in that site you earn by posting news of any category and as people are viewing your post you also get paid. I made a lot from that site, it was the same platform I discovered trendri.

Sammy01

As for me I discovered most of my earnings site on a platform called Nairaland. That was the place I got know about "pejoweb" a site similar to trendri, in that site you earn by posting news of any category and as people are viewing your post you also get paid. I made a lot from that site, it was the same platform I discovered trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I got to know about most paid to write sites from Nairaland forum and also from the WhatsApp group I belong to.
I have heard several good things about Nairaland, but i never get to join it cos of my involvement with other sites. People always say that the forum platform post lots of intriguing working information on it, and those information are vital in being dividends to one's online earning career. I do visit it to read some funny update about the happenings around the world. But i never got to sign up full-time with the forum. Cos of my time engagement with my online gigs and my offline work too. But Nairaland is worth the attention, cos many job listing are find on the platform, i recommend it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I came to know about my first get paid to write a site that was answeree.com in search results. That is just like a Q&A forum where if someone asks you a question, if you answer it in a minimum words mentioned by the site then you will be paid points for that. But, there 1000 points was equal to 1$ and it was very difficult to reach the threshold there that is 2$ probably. But, then when I saw some earning videos on YouTube I came to know about Trendri and when I came to this platform, I was very pleased with the offers it gave.

So, presently working on this site only as the site that pays you to write.
Nice experience you just stated here, Beginning with your first forum site that never get to reward you awesomely for your time working for them. That is why to watch other video tutorials to get the needed information you need. You see how it helped you too, to secure any forum in the guise of trendri that is not slowing down at the moment. I got to know about trendri when @Yugocean posted about it via forumcoin. When i saw the post about trendri was thrilled about the reward system, and people were saying good about the forum, that is how i signed up to it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I am in a lot of forums. I started earning online about 2 months ago and the first forum I worked in was bizdustry. Then in bizdustry I discovered forum coin, then in forum coin I discovered trendri. Now after I hear about these sites I don't just rush to sign up, I do some research about them before registering an account. So while asking around the net I came across a group for the sole purpose of earning online, there I was given all I needed to know about the forum I wanted to join. So I will use someone's link to join, then I will see another forum and do the same.
That's fantastic that you work on different forum site through the system you mentioned. Getting to sign up to any if them through the link of other members when they post about the site via the forum you're into. Same too i follow to sign up to many forums which I'm into today. We help each other to make money inline. Their are too many forum sites around, it depends on the one you find better and suitable to work for. I don't rush to work on any one i discovered early, i take my time well to study about and focus on what other members say about them before starting.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I know how hard it is to find a site that is legit and pays as soon as possible. Not all site listed are all legit some are scamming why some are not. Some scamming sites might appear in the shadows of the legit ones. And the legit one might appear like a scamming one at times. But when you start working on them you'll get to know which one is legit and which one is not. Their are platforms you'll visit it is mainly positioned to list several job openings irrespective of your demographic. Such platforms are designed to help everyone make money online to earn extra bucks.

Can you share those platforms where you discovered most of the gigs you're earning from?? Share your opinions about them, thanks.
Well I am in a lot of forums. I started earning online about 2 months ago and the first forum I worked in was bizdustry. Then in bizdustry I discovered forum coin, then in forum coin I discovered trendri. Now after I hear about these sites I don't just rush to sign up, I do some research about them before registering an account. So while asking around the net I came across a group for the sole purpose of earning online, there I was given all I needed to know about the forum I wanted to join. So I will use someone's link to join, then I will see another forum and do the same.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being long that I have been looking for paid to click sites. I was introduced by a friend, a very first site lie that in 2019 but i didn't take it serious because of it technicalities. But this year some one introduced to me this great forum and I hope it will be a best forum to get money.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I came to know about my first get paid to write a site that was answeree.com in search results. That is just like a Q&A forum where if someone asks you a question, if you answer it in a minimum words mentioned by the site then you will be paid points for that. But, there 1000 points was equal to 1$ and it was very difficult to reach the threshold there that is 2$ probably. But, then when I saw some earning videos on YouTube I came to know about Trendri and when I came to this platform, I was very pleased with the offers it gave.

So, presently working on this site only as the site that pays you to write.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got to know about most these PTC websites on Reddit. There is a section for everything may ever thing of, I discover reddit when I was still searching for how to money online.

In order not to digress, the particular sub Reddit where I learn about micro workers sites and get paid to comment/Thread is Beer Money Forum subreddit forum (this is different from the website called BeerMoneyForum.com). People talk about different websites that gives them money to buy beer, $2, $5, $7 etc. It's from that they coined the word beer money forum.

At beer money sub Reddit Poeple were mandate to upload a recent payment proof before you can introduce it the members of the group.

Though, most of the websites that were shared at that time were easy to earn on, but majority of them do not accept my country. From their I joined the Amazon affiliate and make some case.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me the forums are the best place where one could find legit sites and read about other users experiences , the forum that help me to find the sites that I am active on right now is Forum Coin , If I am not a member of FC I couldn't hear about this site and others sites that help me to make extra money , after joining forums I scarcely when get scammed by sites and my earnings is enhanced and everyday join new earning sites shared on them .
Okay, you're the right place to earn FORL paid to post sites. Trendri is for you, all you got to do is post quality and expect to be rewarded. Forumcoin have helped its users to get more opportunities everyday to work on various paid to posts sites. Cos other members post their earning platforms where theyake some extra bucks. Most of the site I'm earning from today was gotten from forumcoin. That's why I stick to them even the pay rate is well adrift i still stay cool cos i know their is lots of opportunities in the forum site one can earn from.

Salimo 92

For me the forums are the best place where one could find legit sites and read about other users experiences , the forum that help me to find the sites that I am active on right now is Forum Coin , If I am not a member of FC I couldn't hear about this site and others sites that help me to make extra money , after joining forums I scarcely when get scammed by sites and my earnings is enhanced and everyday join new earning sites shared on them .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The first get paid to write I discovered on my own. I just kept scouring the Internet until I found one! That site no longer exist, but it gave me great writing work experience. That was 2011.

I found my second get paid to write site because a friend sent me an eMail and it had a referral link for me to sign up. At that site, I found out about another site that allowed me to republish the content from that site to their site. Later on, the one site acquired the other site and eliminated its compettition. LOL.

After that, there were friends that I had made in those writing communities and whenever they came across a get paid to write site, they would tell me. If I found a site, I would tell them about it.

That's how the ball has been rolling ever since.
Since then have you found another get paid to write site that rewards you apart from paid to posts ones?? I see professional writing gigs hard to come by. That is why i don't disturb myself to settle one again. I will only wait for recommendations from a friend or direct contact to my blog site. For now I'm focusing my attention to work on those gigs paying me, and concentrate too on my offline gaming network. I don't want to stress myself too much to secure one again, when I know its never easy at all. Lots of credentials are needed to get started with those sites, i don't fancy myself for now supporting such proposals before securing a job in their website.

cmoneyspinner

The first get paid to write I discovered on my own. I just kept scouring the Internet until I found one! That site no longer exist, but it gave me great writing work experience. That was 2011.

I found my second get paid to write site because a friend sent me an eMail and it had a referral link for me to sign up. At that site, I found out about another site that allowed me to republish the content from that site to their site. Later on, the one site acquired the other site and eliminated its compettition. LOL.

After that, there were friends that I had made in those writing communities and whenever they came across a get paid to write site, they would tell me. If I found a site, I would tell them about it.

That's how the ball has been rolling ever since.

Sprite1950

I started off in 2012 with a Q&A site called WebAnswers which has now gone. I found it through googling Q&A sites because I liked answering questions and helping people. I didn't even realise there were sites that paid you to post before then. I stayed there for 2 years and then moved on to writing sites like Bubblews and Chatabout, which are also gone.

After that I began looking for other sites that would pay me and dabbled with ptc sites which were very poorly paid. In 2015 I found ForumCoin. Most of the sites I have since joined I have found there. I don't really need to look anywhere else as people are always putting up new opportunities.

Ralphjoe

My online earning journey started when someone referred me to a forum, I gladly followed his instructions with the hope that what he is telling me is genuine and not scam because in my country, we are used to this part whereby we need to invest in online jobs before we can make money on them.

Fortunately for me, he introduced me to a forum that has been paying me so much for the past 1 month plus now, not just any form of payment now but several forms of big payments, the forum is Bizdustry, then through Bizdustry I discovered other sites like dimeforum, usastock forum which are no longer paying currently. That my referral is like my lifesaver.

D

Deleted member 27657

Most of the sites that I have been using to earn over the last few months have been sites that I have encounters through the use of forums. Generally within a forum there are sections that are dedicated to the review of paid to sites, such as forums that pay you to post and faucets and so forth, and these sites provide the members with good reviews based on the experiences that other members have had with that site as well. Based on experiences you can see the potential for the earnings and the legitimacy of this site. This was actually the same way that I was introduced to this forum as well. Another way I have found certain sites is through YouTube, where reviews are conducted on YouTube, and they show payment proof as well.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Before I really came to understand more about how people can make money on the internet , I was not always particularly interested to make money online because I lost some of my savings to an investment platform sometimes ego and ever since then I have decided not to concentrate to work online anymore because working online was just as a way of risking your money then at the end you may not be able to withdraw . That was my thinking but little did I know that investment was not the only way to make money on the internet.

I discovered about trendri from a friend that introduced me to the platform and ever since I came into this platform I started changing my mind and I believe that money can genuinely be made from the internet most importantly when I receive my first payment from this platform .