Where do you learn more about different Cryptocurrencies?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrencies have become so popular in the current world and it has provided a great platform for people to invest their money and earn profits. You can invest through holding or trading, among other methods. Also, cryptocurrencies have provided those who work online with a good payment method, especially when the other payment processors do not work for you. So there is high need to learn about this Cryptocurrencies so that you can use them for the best purposes.

For me, I started learning about Cryptocurrencies last year through a friend who introduced them to me. He wanted us to invest in Bitcoin and so that is the only coin I knew of. Then I started learning more about Crypto currencies in different forums such as Beer Money Forum, Bizdustry and now Trendri. Coinbase also offers a good platform to learn about different crypto currencies while also earning in the process.

Where do you visit when you want to learn more about Cryptocurrencies?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Cryptocurrencies have become so popular in the current world and it has provided a great platform for people to invest their money and earn profits. You can invest through holding or trading, among other methods. Also, cryptocurrencies have provided those who work online with a good payment method, especially when the other payment processors do not work for you. So there is high need to learn about this Cryptocurrencies so that you can use them for the best purposes.

For me, I started learning about Cryptocurrencies last year through a friend who introduced them to me. He wanted us to invest in Bitcoin and so that is the only coin I knew of. Then I started learning more about Crypto currencies in different forums such as Beer Money Forum, Bizdustry and now Trendri. Coinbase also offers a good platform to learn about different crypto currencies while also earning in the process.

Where do you visit when you want to learn more about Cryptocurrencies?
I learned from cryptocurrency online. I always heard about Bitcoin all the time, it was a very popular word which I clearly did not know so I said let me find out what it is all about. So I went to Google and learnt a lot not only about Bitcoin but other coins too. It was confusing at first, I kept asking myself, how do you spend a currency you cannot see and touch? But as time went by I got to understand more about it and started buying, selling and making transactions with it. I think I know a lot about any cryptocurrency right now.