Where do you store your crypto coins?

Victorial

I have seen many people requesting their payment directly into their bank accounts while some directly into their Binance pay wallet. For me, the best place to store is to use Binance, one of the largest crypto exchange platforms in the world. Binance has never been hacked like coinbase or any other hacked exchange.

However, besides storing money on an exchange wallet, there are hardware wallets. These are regarded as the safest way to store your crypto coins. They are in the form of a USB and they can be connected and accessed via a computer. Still, they are not without flaws as the password could be forgotten by the user or stolen by someone so close to the user.

So which is your best form of storing your crypto coins and why do you prefer to use it more than the others?

Kingstone

Well, you have already given my answer. I like Binance so much that I log in to the app every day even when I do not have some coins inside. Although I am yet to verify my account, I know that Binance is the best wallet exchange on the planet. It is relatively safe from hackers and I do not see any sign that it will be hacked. Some people used hard wallets but they can't be moving around with the USB to prevent losing the coins. With your mobile phone, you can access it easily and make any transaction without people knowing.

DanySh

Although hardware wallets are indeed can be called the safest, I think it's pretty inconvenient to use them. Besides, if you're not accurate, you may even lose them, OR smb can steal them as well. So my vote goes to "warm wallets," the ones which require downloading additional software and are not entirely online. I think it's an ideal combination of safety and convenience.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a time I was withdrawing most of my points to my local bank account directly and I was comfortable with that because I needed to use the money then, but now I just consider to invest the little money I am earning online that is why I have decided to withdraw most of my earning to cryptocurrency wallet and I make use of crypto exchanges ,and my favourite one is binance, because I can easily convert it to any other cryptocurrency I am interested to invest for long-term purposes.. I am always sceptical when I am withdrawing cryptocurrency to wallet because there are some cryptocurrency that is not recommended to withdraw to your local wallet , the reason is because it might be very difficult for you to send it out since you may not have opportunity to convert it to other cryptocurrency of your choice, if I am withdrawing ethereum I Can only be able to withdraw it to a cryptocurrency exchanges because this will cut off the stress of sending it out to other wallet with high transaction fee.. people are either withdrawing to their local bank account for usage and some are widrawing to their cryptocurrency exchanges for investment purposes.
I have seen many people requesting their payment directly into their bank accounts while some directly into their Binance pay wallet. For me, the best place to store is to use Binance, one of the largest crypto exchange platforms in the world. Binance has never been hacked like coinbase or any other hacked exchange.

However, besides storing money on an exchange wallet, there are hardware wallets. These are regarded as the safest way to store your crypto coins. They are in the form of a USB and they can be connected and accessed via a computer. Still, they are not without flaws as the password could be forgotten by the user or stolen by someone so close to the user.

So which is your best form of storing your crypto coins and why do you prefer to use it more than the others?