Investment Where Have You Invested Your Money Right Now?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money and investing money is something that could guarantee you income each month. The more money you save, the more you will have it for the future and you will have sufficient capital for investment. I have been planning to save money, but I have not been able to save enough money due to the fact that my expenses are increasing each and every month. Moreover, inflation is also one of the biggest causes for a lack of savings. However, I am still trying my best to increase my income and I have no other choice but to work harder. I plan to invest money in different online projects that are reliable and trustworthy.

It could be really tricky to invest money online due to the fact that you could get scammed at any time. this is why I am also planning to create a much better investment strategy in order to maximize my profits. I would like to seek opinion of people in here. I am sure that many people in here have probably invested a good amount of money into some projects and they are gaining profits each month. So in what projects have you invested your money right now? Could you please share some investment opportunities so that others could also get benefited? Thanks!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am now in the stage of investing because it is not good for the huge amount of money to be resting in my bank account. But investing needs caution so that the money will be safe. First rule for me is to NOT invest in any online investment scheme regardless of the mechanics and the yield. Investing in offline companies is the safest for me. One good investment is the stocks that I own. It is a blue chip stock that is owned by the biggest bank. There, that is obviously a safe investment. With real estate I am looking for a townhouse that I can rent out so that I can have an income while the townhouse will be appreciating in value through the years. With Forex I have my reservations because I do not have enough knowledge about it. Of course, the crypto coin is out of the question for me. I will never invest in crypto.

E

eldavis

I have invested most of my earnings in HYIP sites before in the past, and it didn't really turn out well, though some of them I was able to make a few extra cash but In the end, it all crashed and I lost some capitals. I have also invested in crypto currency as well, some time back I invested in forex trading, though I made loss from forex but I plan. on investing on it again soon. I am starting to make plans on investing in stock.

Caramelle

I would have to say that my investments at this time are not substantial. I am still in the process of rebuilding my savings and emergency funds to comfortable levels, having gone through some financial emergencies several years ago. When it comes to my investment, I consider myself a conservative investor. My investments are limited to low-risk securities that are slow and sure such as treasury bills and some government-supported investment options. Treasury bills are government-backed so these are safe investments that earn substantially more than regular savings or time deposit accounts. Another government-backed investment plan requires me to pay a $10 monthly premium to a government agency. These premiums receive annual interests that are much higher than those offered by banks and both principal and interests are withdrawable after 5 years. I plan to invest in stocks in the future but at this point, I have to allocate funds for my post-graduate education which I consider a big investment for my future career plans.​