Where should I begin ?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky but profitable trading market. Traders need basic knowledge of trading. You can easily learn online. A new trader should start with a demo account first. Practicing 4 to 6-month, the trader can develop the good trading skill. After that, I recommend trading micro or cent with little capital as Eurotrader offers micro with a minimum $50 deposit. It helps you to learn about trading psychology.

O

onesteptosucces

Many people write that it's not realistic to make money. To some extent they are right, but there are nuances. I will tell you how I came to this market, what I could achieve, what difficulties I had to go through. I got acquainted with forex about five years ago, there was some training in the DC, then almost the entire depot was drained.Do you know why? The whole point is not that I was taken to the drain, but it is simply not easy that in numerous courses 99% of the necessary information is not said. So how do you make money on Forex? From my experience I will say this: -you can work if you can get five or ten thousand from your Pocket and easily throw it into the trash without flinching. I can. I close trades that have gone at a loss and do not regret, even if the price returned after a while and you could have closed with a profit, but if you would not have returned ...-you should devote 18 hours to this work every day. For example, I can keep my position for hours and piss, roughly speaking, will not leave. - what drives prices? The whole world. Follow the news, analyze the behavior of the currency on history, etc. -Deposit! To be honest, I cannot give recommendations, you can start with any amount, but if you are a very beginner,
there is really no point in starting on the demo because everyone has to go through the bitter school of losing a deposit, but how much you are willing to lose, everyone decides for himself. - at least half a year of work and you will only begin to understand what is really happening! Are you ready for this? Summarized from myself:
Can you make a million? Even more is possible. Do not try to find or buy auto advisors for trading, this is nonsense. There is no easy money. Do not go to any courses, everything you need is on the internet, you just need to find the information you need. Will be optimists! Forex is not a game, as many people write, it is a delusion.

Mary Frederick

Forex is one the most popular investment market in the world. People becoming more eager to join in trading. Beginning trading is easy. Just you need a broker which offer forex trading services. I recommend Eurotrader. The broker offers $50 deposit account and also provide free demo account. You can start trading in demo account without investing any money. It is the best way to learn trading.

Asahi

Verified member
Presently, almost all brokers allow traders with scalping friendly trading facilities and a reliable environment. Because brokers know it well that traders like scalping the most. If you have a platform free from technical glitches, it’s fine for you. Eurotrader is an ideal broker for scalpers.

Shaf

Verified member
The first thing to do if you want to start trading forex is to start doing your own research about what it takes. A simple Google research and a few hours can get you acquainted with the basics, and can start with a formidable knowledge base.

You don't want to jump into trading without understanding the technical lingo and jargons.

Next is dependent on you. A lot of traders like to start with a demo account. It's all good and nice, but I feel it's not real so you don't get to deal with real fear and greed of money. It's easier to trade with it too since there is no manipulation from market makers, and there is no news to cause flash changes in price.

Going live with a small amount of money is what I prefer. This give you the chance to feel those emotions and learn how to control them. It also shortens your learning curve.

E

eldavis

The mistake most traders make these days is to go into the forex market without any idea of how to trade, a trading strategy or even the broker to make use of. If you plan on going into forex trading, the first thing you should do would be to gain knowledge about forex trading, there are various classes you can take, both free and paid classes, while taking these classes create a demo account where you can putting to use all that you have been learning and also create your own trading strategy.

Serment

You are starting a new journey as a forex trader. And you should begin by doing proper research about the market and once you are satisfied that you want to enter the market, spend most of your time learning the core of the market. Don’t enter into the real market directly, practice on Demo account and get familiar with the platform and once you are confident, enter the market with proper planning and strategies.

BinarySumo

It’s best to start with an objective and clear understanding of the market. Do not go with any assumptions or become-rich-quick attitude. Have a strategy in place and backtest multiple times on a demo account before trading live.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes I also agree that a new beginner in forex trading should started with demo account but I will not advise to use demo account for 4 to 5 months because I believe that in a month or two we must have known and developed some knowledge with forex trading. I am not saying that we would have master it and be ready to trade forex but what I am trying to say is that we should move on to the next step which is working on our emotions. This is very important in forex trading because this alone has made many people lose their money after they have been making profits.

This time you will need to add like $10 to your real trading account and this will help you to be able to trades with your emotion. There are times that we feel greedy when trading forex and this has made lots of people lose there money. But if we can be able to control the emotion now, we will be able to trade well when we are ready for trading

uforwealth

Verified member
Forex trading is a lucrative business but one must learn to be very careful with it. Forex trading involves risks. One could lose all the start up capital to the trade. On the other, one can become rich within a twinkle of an eye by trading forex, if such a person is not lacking in forex trading essential knowledge. However, forex trading is one of the types of trading I hate most. Although other trading types also involve risks but forex trading involves more risks.

Many people have lost their hard-earned money to forex trading although most of them are beginners (amateurs) in forex trading. it shouldn't be like that. Forex trading should be a type of trade that will allow everybody to make profits-Amateurs or seasoned forex traders. This risk is too much and this is the reason why I prefer copywriting to forex trading. It is not easy to make money especially in Nigeria not to talk of investing it in forex trading which is very risky.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Traders are averse to using risk management strategies. All your strategies that you have should help you in proper risk management. Taking risk will destroy your large capital. Practice trading with low risk you can survive for a long time in the market. Eurotrader allows traders with narrow trading spread, flexible margin level and high leverage so traders can easily maintain risk management policy.

Gastrolatry

The best way to start with is learning and practising on a demo account simultaneously and upgrading your knowledge. You need to learn and then you can make efforts to earn.