Earn Money Where to Sell Your eBooks and Make Money?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the highly paid jobs that you can find online. Writing is also one of the easiest ways to make money. There is money to be made by writing and selling ebooks. If you are thinking about trying your hands on making money from ebooks, here are some options.

Freelancer Sites: On the freelancer sites like Upwork, you will find a lot of people hiring ebook writers.

Your Website: Selling ebooks from your own websites is one of the easiest ways to make money from ebooks.

Online marketplaces: You can sell your ebooks through marketplaces like ebay, Zazzle, etsy etc.

Publishing Platforms: There are a lot of platforms where you can publish your ebooks and sell your ebooks. Some of the best options are Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, etc.

Play Store/ App Store: You can also publish your book as a mobile app and make money by selling ebooks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very amazing if I may say. Some people that love writing ebooks will find this interesting. But I think these websites don't require much procedures before one can upload his books. I have used one platform before that didn't even market my books the same way it marketed some people book.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
eBay is one of the platform which you can sell your ebooks and other video courses too. eBay is one of the most populated website on the internet and millions of people are flocking this website on daily basis. This makes it a huge market to sell anything. I know people who are making a lot of money by selling game keys on this platform.

Moni

Writing is one of the highly paid jobs that you can find online. Writing is also one of the easiest ways to make money. There is money to be made by writing and selling ebooks. If you are thinking about trying your hands on making money from ebooks, here are some options.

Freelancer Sites: On the freelancer sites like Upwork, you will find a lot of people hiring ebook writers.

Your Website: Selling ebooks from your own websites is one of the easiest ways to make money from ebooks.

Online marketplaces: You can sell your ebooks through marketplaces like ebay, Zazzle, etsy etc.

Publishing Platforms: There are a lot of platforms where you can publish your ebooks and sell your ebooks. Some of the best options are Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, etc.

Play Store/ App Store: You can also publish your book as a mobile app and make money by selling ebooks.
Thank you for your post, this is very useful because a lot of people are good in writing e-book but they may not know where sell or publish them. But by reading your post one can know how to sell his/her e-book and make money. I think this is the best opportunity.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I had a plan of writing an e-book on my eerie and supernatural experience I was thinking of creating a website for that purpose. It is not a blog but a personal website where I can post teasers of the stories that are written in the book. However, it discouraged me because a digital book can be easily copied.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I had a plan of writing an e-book on my eerie and supernatural experience I was thinking of creating a website for that purpose. It is not a blog but a personal website where I can post teasers of the stories that are written in the book. However, it discouraged me because a digital book can be easily copied.
If you publish on Amazon KDP your book cannot be copied because it is available in Kindle format. Buyers can download your book but they will not be able to send it to another device, the book will remain on the device and the Kindle account of the buyer. It is perfectly safe to publish on KDP

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using Fiverr but I would like to join Fiverr and try to earn as a writer. I recently watched a video on YouTube. According to the video, a certain writer was making as much as $14,000 per month by writing ebooks, press release, blog posts, newsletters, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, a writer can earn a lot of money on Fiverr. I have seen that. However, if you're from tier 3 world, it is really difficult to make money s a writer because people don't believe that you can actually write well. People trust only native writers when it comes to hiring writers.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I cannot disagree but if you already have a lot of satisfied clients who have given you above 4 star ratings and reviews, you still have a chance of earning as a writer even if you are not a native. Furthermore, being someone from developing world also means you can work for a low price and you have better chance of getting hired.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can be able to sell your eBook online and the most important thing is to actually make sure that the book create a lot of value. You can consider creating your own personal site or using third-party sites like Amazon but it is even more better to use both.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Join freelancer sites like Fiverr and Upwork and write ebooks for others and make money by selling your ebooks rights. Publish ebooks on your website or blog and make money by selling ebooks form your own site. I publish ebooks on my site and make money by selling ebooks. This is the easiest way to make money from your site.

ABEEE

i really appreciate this,it will be better if it helps to poor population to make online money for their familyhood care

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling of eBook is currently one of the best ways anyone can make money on the internet currently because of the numerous opportunities available. There are several places in which you can sell your eBook and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Amazon for example is one of the best places a lot of people publish their ebooks and make some good amount of money from it. if you know how to write a book then publishing it on Amazon is definitely one of the best options because you will stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself.

I know someone who has a lot of eBooks on Amazon and he probably makes a lot of money on monthly basis. The good thing about Amazon is that you can publish your books there whether it is a low content book or a high content to book.

You just need to make sure that everything is original and written by you then you stand a chance of making some good amount of money. Another platform I have used to upload my ebooks for a sale in the past is gumroad.

Gumroad platform is very good if you really want to make money selling ebooks. I have not really use the likes of Etsy and Zazzle.