Which Alcoin has the potential to generate high profit in this May?

marcusfe

Thank God we made it into a new month. It's a new month indeed and it's high time we started thinking of how to make more money. In the previous months, I've been watching some altcoins which I see have a very high potential of making a huge return on investment. One of these coins and that met my prediction is XRP. I'm very sure that this coin alone might have made some people a millionaire already but I'm looking for another coin apart from XRP that are worth trading in this month of May.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I personally think that litecoin will do well this month because it have been gaining quite some attention and the value is gradually rising which means that the traffic is already driving the coin high. Dogecoin is also almost the same as litecoin and recently rich people have been having their attention on Doge. Maybe they worth something.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As we all know we can never predict the crypto market to 100 % accuracy, I'll consider BNB as a good crypto with the highest potential for now, I think you should consider investing in bnb if you need a maximum profit both for long-term and short-term. That is the only advice I can have for you.

Ralphjoe

Dogecoin is one altcoin that is capable of generating a huge amount of profit and returns on your investment because of the promotion that the owner Elon Musk has been doing on the cryptocurrency for a while now. In fact, the coin is currently competing with Bitcoin in value appreciation because Elon Musk has been promoting this to cryptocurrencies on his Twitter and Facebook pages.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Btt is the best cryptocurrency you can invest on if you need a high return on investment even as a long-term investors, win is also good because it has the highest potential,but sometimes it is not always advisable for you to invest as a short time investors ,consider investing in cryptocurrency for one year and enjoy it full potential.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Alcoin's like ETH, DOGE, BNB, XRP etc, are the ones on the massive rise at the moment. If you can consider them for investment just for the month of may, you'll have better chance of earning reasonable return for your investment come June. They got potential to increase and bring you profit. Even if not all where able to increase all that high at least 1-2 will see bullish run with in that short period of time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well and I will not invest in dogecoin,we want to invest so much in a cryptocurrency with the best potential I'll go for trust wallet token, even tron is a good cryptocurrency you can invest on because they have their own exchanges and there is a possibility that it will become available in the future.ripple and bnb arw not left out.