Crypto Which altcoin has the potential for growth?

kc234

I know this is a secure and profitable crypto coin, so I can invest without risk

What is Binance Smart Chain?

4CHAN500 is a decentralized financial payment network that rebuilds the traditional payment stack on the blockchain.

It utilizes a basket of fiat-pegged stablecoins, algorithmically stabilized by its reserve currency 4CH5, to facilitate programmable payments and open financial infrastructure development. As of December 2020, the network has transacted an estimated $299 billion for over 2 million users.

Features

4CH5 features a new reflection mechanic that pays out BUSD directly into the wallets of its holders. 12% of every transaction is distributed this way and begins to transform the way of how defi will be thought of in the future.

Token

The total supply of 4CH5 is 1 Billion tokens. On creation of the contract all tokens were added to PancakeSwap liquidity. 4CH5 was fairly launched with all followers getting a fair chance to join the 4CH5 holders club.

BUSD Reflections

You can start collecting BUSD by just holding 4CH5 in your wallet. The contract will pay out the rewards on an hourly interval.

I think this is a smart and innovative solution for the best investors. They offer great potential for making extra money.

For more info you an simply visit at 4chan500biz's official web site.

D

Deleted member 28127

You can invest securely if a coin is listed on popular exchangers then having a monetary value not during ico or launch period because everything could happen even you have taken all predictions required to prevent any losses or invest what you cannot afford to lose but it stills a bad experience.