Trading Discussion Which broker to choose

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are a lot of brokers. But the question is which one to choose. If you can find a broker that you can trust, you should choose it. I think that only one broker is enough to ensure a healthy trading career. Because brokers play important role in a trader's success. In my case, I choose to trade with Eurotrader which is the best fit for my trading style.

Dora Wi

I think the best choice is the one that suits your needs the best while also trustworthy. You can make sure the broker is legit if you look at whether its properly regulated in your area and has a good reputation. When it comes to other requirements, you should check out the spread and commissions, execution time, and functions.

Ray Martinez

We all know the proverb that no risk no gain. Forex market has also risk. A trader when trading in the market, he always try to reduce the risk. It is not easy to minimize the risk. Trader should study hard before trading in the market. A broker also can help to minimize the risk. To give the guideline I take Forex4you as my broker. Their planning, execution and ease of access pleasing me all time.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen Eurotrader which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips and 1:500 levarage as well. They have more than 100 trading instruments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember vividly when I wanted to venture into forex trading. I downloaded a lot of apps and read books and of course watched a lot of videos on YouTube on how to do forex trading effectively. After so many trials I gave up because there was someone I know I lost huge amount of money so I do not want to go into that same Lane. But now I have learnt not to give up in what I believe in. The broker I wanted to choose them was octafx.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There are many brokers in the Forex market but I would say that the broker which has a low spread and good leverage facility should be chosen. If such a broker can be chosen, it is possible to gain a lot of profit in trading. After a lot of searching, I came across a Eurotrader broker whose services fascinated me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Eurotrader is a legit broker, which provides real time trading signals when it comes to the current price of all country's fiat currencies. I also have another legit forex broker which i often use to trade forex which is FXTM broker, you can use promo.stormgain etc. They're simply legit and good to trade responsibly, knowing the basics around forex trading, and understanding the terminologies in trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Every trader needs a good broker. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to gain profit by trading. As a trader, I always try to trade in a good broker. I found a good broker after researching online. Which broker helps me a lot to make a profit. The name of that broker is Eurotrader.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Finding a reputable broker is crucial for trading but however, it's a challenging task as well. A low spread, fast execution of withdrawals, and a safe withdrawal of funds are all of these. If the broker has inadequate liquidity, it might be able to resist slippage. The security of the funds is a must. The broker must be a licensed broker. This is why I trade with Eurotrader. The broker offers me extremely minimal spreads that are as zero pips and allows me to leverage my trades from 1:100 to 1:500, with instant execution.

Kingstone

Forex trading is good and legit but not without its cons. I do not think there is any business out there (offline or online) without any risk. Forex trading is one of the riskiest businesses out there and choosing a broker is one of the things you will have to overcome.

I have used many brokers since I started learning forex trading. I am glad I can sign up for their demo accounts to trade so that I can know their charges. Both commission or high spreads must be known before you choose to go live. It has not been easy at all to start with a live account without knowing how the broker operates.

Critomancy

Before hopping on to any broker, make a plan for yourself. Consider what are your needs because every broker differs in their platforms, they have different required account minimums, leverage and different trading costs. While a high leverage is not what I look for, lower costs are very important for me. Therefore, I chose TurnkeyForex, their costs are very low, average spreads are 0.3 pips and commissions are $1/lot.