Earn Money Which browser do you like most?

AfriPeeps Official

There are numerous browser put on playstore and other app stores around on the internet, so I created this thread so we can share with each other the browser we love most and why chose that browser.

Initially I use to love operamini browser because of the low consumption of data and battery power as the browser usually reduce quality of images it displays and also as it reduces the number of ads it displays on screen.

As time passes by however I started losing interest in operamini and funniest part is that I starting loosing interest in it because of the same reasons that made me love it in the first place, then I started using chrome and eventually I replaced operamini with chrome.

Presently I am gradually loosing interest in even chrome because I found Cryptotab browser with which I can mine bitcoin and netbox with which I can also mine the NBX coins.

What browser do you love most?

MOSIUR

Every browser has the reputation for its own characteristics. There are also some browsers which are being unpopular for creating problems. Among all the problems, being too slow of the device is the greatest one. Sometimes, after being slow, the device stops working and then there is no way but going to the repairman. So, my choice for browser is changeable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I use browsers for a particular reason which makes don't have a particular browser as my favorite. But the one I don't like using the most is opera mini. Currently I am using yandex browser because of one thing I always do on it but I still prefer Chrome

Jonaville

This is the first time I'm seeing someone say she doesn't like opra mini. I view it as a good browsing site because it gives me free data daily which I can use to browse as I want. Next for me is chrome. UC browser is not bad too. I haven't tried the earnings browsers yet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried UC browser before. But that was when I was young. I used it mostly for downloading then especially the heavy files. I don't like opera mine first because it took them a long time before they introduced streaming. Before they could introduce it, I have started using Chrome