Which CMS I should use to build a new ecommerce site?

Chima.k

Wordpress is a good and popular cms but with limited function. But if you really what to achieve alot use joomla cms.

Nova

My recommendation would be WordPress. I think WordPress and the Woocommerce duo is pretty strong for the opening of shop or the e-commerce site. I think a lot of sites can then be opened for cheap cost. I think some of the times the sites which require the less efforts and also existing free themes can be used for the development too. I have used the WordPress for various types of the websites for the other people. I myself have my blog hosted on the WordPress too. I think there are other options to use as well but my personal preference is with WordPress.

Gatsby and the Drupal are also good amount of the CMS that you can try out. But making some sort of the shop and maintaining it would be pretty much pain as well. Nobody tells you that. And worst part is that people just are not ready to invest into it.

Sam Dede

If you need more features on your CMS website then use joomla. If you want to follow the crowed or use a simple and less complicated CMS then go ahead and use WordPress.

KURTAULI

WordPress is the best engine and is easy to use also it has many plugins and interesting design. What I like most is that WordPress is written in PHP language and if you want to make a change in the code it is very simple if you know the server language. Payment system integration in WordPress is very easy