Crypto Which coin can you advice someone to buy now?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very glaring that the problem face the crytocurrency market is still persist till now. Though every body thought that its just going to be a thing of one to two weeks at maximum before bit its of fortunately that we are still in the dip till now.

At this moment man investors that can no longer take the risk any more has sols off their coin so that the loss will not be more than what they can bear why some are still holding on to the beam that they will not sell it no matter what may happen.

This is a real battle where we can know the real investors with the lions heart and the intelligence or professional investors who can forecast right.

But at a moment like this where those well popular coin are just losing their value every day now e.g BTC,LTC ETH etc and those that we do not focused on before has stated flourishing now.

As a good,experienced and professional investors on crytocurrency.Which coin can you advice someone to buy now?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We should consider coins losing their value often and keep close watch around them to earn our own fair share as they consistently lose value in the coin market. Their is point it will reach it won't lose such kind of value again it will start moving up, so if we can keep such a close eye on each of them and invest when it is right we'll simply gain from its future turnaround.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to buying of cryptocurrencies I always look at the potentials of the coin especially if it is for long-term investment. I also look at the market cap and the total supply of that particular cryptocurrency. I also look at the projects that will be coming up for such cryptocurrency. If these things pleases me then I will go ahead and buy.

CoinTopSecret

A correction is a great time to buy some coins at a discount, says Sergey Zhdanov, CEO of EXMO crypto exchange. According to him, at the moment Cardano looks interesting , since the coin, although it was moving behind the market, but the media background was predominantly positive.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think for now its really hard to recommend any coin because now that coins are in their bearish market , but if you are ready to hold for long term i will advice you choose twt (trust wallet token)coin , you coukd get the coin on binance exchange platform , and am recommending that because the price is still cheap

Stroiny

It seems that from May until now, that if bitcoin goes down, all the crypto market goes more down.
I recommended XRP and ADA, now BTC is back...

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I concur buying a coin should not be the decisions from another person but solely the person that wants to buy the coin. I will advice you to make enough research before going to invest a coin. Most coins have their potentials, so it's better to conduct research for yourself and arrive at a decision, and know which one to buy. Don't depend on people's advice to purchase coin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To be very serious this will really depend on what you need because that is what will determine the type of cryptocurrency you are interested invest on . But personally I do not have the interest to invest in larger coins or crypto currency that is more than $5 because I consider it as a waste of time but I will rather invest in other cheap and upcoming cryptocurrency because those are the most profitable one for me.

There are cryptocurrency with high volatility than the bitcoins and litcoins you have mentioned and all those ones are really good and can give you a high chance of earning something good if you are to compare it with investment in LTC.

There are some cryptocurrency also in the crypto space that is not really profitable and in this case it may not really be advisable for you to invest in such because you won't possibly earn anything in the future even if you have to commit a huge amount of money and sometimes it may experience a serious collapse and this could lead to the value of your asset not worth in a single penny anymore.

We just have to be very careful that's all.