Which Course is more Lucrative to study in Nigeria

Olajidey

I will like to hear from my fellow Nigerians to shed more light on the course that is best to study in Nigeria and after graduate, you get employed with good earnings. We have many courses nowadays that after you spend 4-5 years in the higher institution, you won't get a reasonable company or organisation to work for reason is that your services are not needed, and you will notice that this your said course that the service does not need in Nigeria is hot cake in another country and they pay good amount of money.

Jonaville

The only courses that are guaranteed to be lucrative in Nigeria are all these professional courses. They include medicine, nursing, phary, law, and a few others. As for the rest, nothing much can be said about them. But then again, as long as it is Nigerian, it will be a matter of who you know, not what you know. So if you have the right connection and knows big people, your chances of securing a good job are high regardless of the course you studied.

With the current state of the country, it may be somehow hard to decide on this. And that's why I always advice people to study what they have interest in and also find a good skill that could help in providing income in case you don't find a good paying job on time..

However, if I was to choose, I will suggest medicine and surgery, nursing, pharmacy, chemical engineering. These courses are highly needed in Nigeria. And I don't see them fading away anytime soon. They are very good professional courses and if you graduate with a good grade in them, you'll get a job.

Ummigal

I would say computer science, because your ability to get jobs not only depends on your country's economy but also in the global market. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world while you are in Nigeria and get paid in dollars. A very good percentage of the multi-millionaire and billionaire are software engineers, and more are still coming from that field. This is because the future is tech and will always remain tech.