Which course will recommend for someone that is in commercial class to study in tertiary institution

Good luck

Verified member
Tertiary institutions is a place for higher studies,students that have gone through high school or second school.Basically the system of education is sub divided into three categories when you are in high school
They are: Science class,This is a class where you have a good knowledge of integrated science,physics,chemistry and biology.
We also have Art class where students are trained to have a good knowledge of art work or drawing which is sketching of various objects.

We also have commercial class which a lot of students venture into in higher school which is secondary school.A lot of the students are there without having an idea of it.Most of the students follow the majority to the class
The major reason for going to school is to have a skill of learning to read and write and to acquire good qualifications.
The point now is ,which course do you think someone is such class(commercial)do in the university or tertiary institutions?
Please I need your suggestions on the matter above. Thanks for your usual cooperation.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A student should have had future ambitions at most while in junior class. A commercial student has many career opportunities opening for him but it is not proper for him to be in commercial class first before asking what to study in the university. He should have known this before picking commercial class as his choice. There are accountancy, business administration and the likes for him to study in the university.

Good luck

Verified member
A student should have had future ambitions at most while in junior class. A commercial student has many career opportunities opening for him but it is not proper for him to be in commercial class first before asking what to study in the university. He should have known this before picking commercial class as his choice. There are accountancy, business administration and the likes for him to study in the university.
Most of these students don't really know what they wanted.They follow the multitude to any class and they will be struggling to cope academically.
Such students will end up managing to finish secondary school and start looking for a course to study because they don't really have a good idea of what he or she went to secondary school to do.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not familiar with the commercial class but maybe that is about business. My course is business and my major is management. But I was lucky to be a computer programmer for my first job and I stayed with IT forever. A course in technology is the best that I can see. It is not only the bits and bytes because there are now many branches of technology courses in the university.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Commercial classes are for the art students that want to delve into other areas apart from sciences so one can go into banking and finance, computer operations, working in ministries etc. So read courses in social sciences, arts and commerce. All of these accommodate commercial field then take it up from there