Which crypto wallet is best?

Hania iman

Hello friends. We know that there are many cryptocurrencies and there are many crypto wallets but i want to tell that which crypto wallet is best.

mathawmio

There are quite a few very good e-wallets out there. These can be mentioned as Metamask, Bitkeep, 1Inch, etc.
However, the most important issue is the crypto-wallet address. It is specified by a seed phrase and private key. You can use any of the crypto-wallet mentioned above to manage your crypto-wallet address.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on what you really want to be doing on your trading platform. I believe each wallet is unique and it is few that copies each other. I may not tell you the best but I will analyse some of the wallets for you to choose your choice.

Luno is one of the earliest trade platform, it is very easy to use and even the only trade platform in Nigeria that allows banks deposit and withdrawal despite the fact that government has put banned on banks activities. Its shortcoming include less coins to trade with

Kucoin is the next in line, it is just like Binance but the only thing is that it doesn't compell verification.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When it comes to crypto wallet is always take me back to memory lane when I first started out and stretching my foot towards trading crypto as a newbie, I was outrightly bereft of ideas on which particular crypto trading platform to use . I searched the internet and saw somany options and got even more confused because there were somany options to pick from so I had to consult a few of my friends that were into crypto trading. Then one of them advice to start of with the simplest and easiest to understand. So he suggested i go for luno trading platform. Then i downloaded luno application and of a truth it was easier to understand and I was able to trade with It for a period of about 6months. It was during the ban placed on crypto currencies trading activities in my country that made me to eventually left luno because I couldn't withdraw or fund my wallet anymore into my bank account. Then I began a new search and came across binance the king of them all. Binance still remains the very best platform where u can store up your assets and trade effectively and efficiently.

williamserna

There are some wallets that we can see which is cool to see. I think that there are some people who have been okay with the changes that we see and I hope that wallets are doing well here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
First of all , it will depend on your location that will determine the best cryptocurrency wallet that is supported . well if you are in America binance may not really be the best because you can't really use it to trade or buy any cryptocurrency you are interested . but I believe trust wallet is the only cryptocurrency wallet that is ccepted everywhere around the world and that is what most people are using mainly for saving and storing of their cryptocurrencies for long-term purposes.

There are two ways you can save your cryptocurrencies online , the first one is by saving it in cryptocurrency exchanges. In Africa we use binance and that is the best here that we have been using to store and buy any cryptocurrency we are interested for long-term purposes . You can decide to let it be in the platform and you can also decide to move it out to any other wallet you are interested.

Personally I use trust wallet to store some of my cryptocurrencies and that is the most recommended one if you're thinking of serving your cryptocurrency for long-term purposes . I don't really know much about other crypto exchanges because I have never used it before .

Iqra

I think, Blockchain is the safest and most popular wallet. It is used for investing and storing cryptocurrencies.

kathiecox89

Crypto wallet building services for cryptocurrencies. It create feature-rich, highly secure, and reliable digital wallet solutions at the most affordable prices by utilizing the up-to-date technology stack. It specialize in assisting you in creating your own wallet with the help of exceptionally Cryptocurrency developers.

cryptocandle

There are many type of crypto wallets mainly classified as (i) cold wallets and (ii) Hot wallets. The wallet which you commonly access online are known as hot wallets and the physical devices for storing cryptos are called cold wallets. The most safe and secure method is to use these devices. You can also you exchanges but the hot wallets including exchange are not a good way to store cryptos because the hacking chances are very high even the big exchange are not safe.

E

eldavis

Personally I do not think there is anything as the best crypto wallet, my reason for saying this is that the answer would defer with each person asked. Everyone has their preference and taste, what I would consider as the best wallet, might be the worse for the next person. I remember when I was making use of roqqu, there was lots of complains about the crypto platform, but I enjoyed using it.

PlatinX

PlatinX is a new crypto coin. BitMart is a global cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users in 180+ countries to buy and sell digital currencies and tokens. #PlatinX_crypto_on_Bitmart_now

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 13.22.50.jpeg

krishrm

Buying, trading, and selling bitcoins all need the use of cryptocurrency wallets. Traders rely on them to securely store crypto, as well as to protect and validate transaction data. Custom crypto wallets, whether hardware or software, also known as hot and cold storage, provide traders with tailored solutions that are not available on crypto exchanges.
Best Crypto Wallets of 2022: Our Top Picks!

The Best Wallet for Beginners is Coinbase.

Electrum is the best Bitcoin wallet.

Mycelium is the best for mobile phones.

The Best Offline Crypto Wallet is the Ledger Nano X.

Exodus is the best desktop game.

Crypto.com is the best place to get a DeFi wallet.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many wallet switch you can use to save your Bitcoin and auto coins I usually just to use trust wallet but I heard its could be hacked then I stop to using it there later I heard that's its was all rumors that the account which I saw what's fake then I decided to check trust wallet by myself to see if it was secure to use then I found out that trust wallet uses pass phrase in other to secure is transactions and members and its also blocks other users from entering into the app I think trust wallet is the most secure app when you're looking for where to save your calls weather Bitcoin or other coins you can also use other wallets but I think just well that's is the best because from trust wallet you can by coins and also sell coins you can even trade coins directly into the Market from the app and I think the develop of the app are still working too make sure that the app is more secure and the best when it comes to saving coins and trading it on the App you can even exchange your coins for a the coins on the app

prathambagde

COIN BASE

• User-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
  • Supports more than 500 cryptocurrency assets
  • Multi-signature and 2-factor authentication support
  • Backed by a reputable exchange that is able to recoup lost or stolen assets
  • BEST CRYPTO STARTER KIT FOR BIGNNER - prathamcrypto12 ( at the rate ) gmail

Macrobian

Many crypto wallets only have basic 2fa features in the name of security. Calling a wallet the best would be dependent on its security features.

bolin

You should try bitkeep. Its user friendly and has a lot of trading events. Like this one 👇

Attachments

• FTltFWJaIAAEaLJ.jpg
    FTltFWJaIAAEaLJ.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 0

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is no Best wallet, all wallets are gateway to the block hain where your cryptos are stored. Moreover, the "best" depends on your choice, not on other people's choic, and you mentioned nothing about your likeliness in a wallet.

I myself use multiple wallets and not just one, this keeps my cryptos in proper division. But wallet developers can change the wallet too, so keep all the keys for any change, because your keys are the keys to reach your crypto.

And yes, if you don't want to use App or website, then buy a hardware wallet, or use cheap paper wallet. Saving your hardware is very important, so keep them at safe and secure place.

If you have queries, you may ask, if no, then I will think you are satisfied by answers you received by diffrent members.