Which crypto wallet is best?

Hooligan

@brindagladden Multisig wallets are the ones where you need to use more than two private keys to make a transaction. Let’s say you and someone else have secured a wallet with two private keys.For any one of you to access the funds, both the private keys will be needed.
And CapitalWallet is regulated by AUSTRAC.

brindagladden

@brindagladden Multisig wallets are the ones where you need to use more than two private keys to make a transaction. Let’s say you and someone else have secured a wallet with two private keys.For any one of you to access the funds, both the private keys will be needed.
And CapitalWallet is regulated by AUSTRAC.
Does that mean, one wallet can be used with multiple users?

Gyorchev

Good! But what about the EXODUS wallet? I've been with it for about a month, because I'm relatively new to crypto currencies and I thought it was good, but I didn't read any mention of it anywhere in the comments! Who do you think has the lowest fees? I read a comment about Nigeria that the banks there serve crypto wallets, I will ask the person!

MDV

Hello friends. We know that there are many cryptocurrencies and there are many crypto wallets but i want to tell that which crypto wallet is best.
Hey, as many people have answered, it really deepens what you need and wants in a wallet. I follow a blog that explains this since it can be confusing at the beginning of the investing journey. Rather than essentially reviewing some of the wallets mentioned in videos, here or in other places. it appears more useful to investigate the concept of wallets in relation to how they are likely to be used. To not make my response too long, I leave you the link to the article, which defines each wallet and gives some examples to understand better which one will fit your necessities. Since I can't post links, I recommended you to look for Structure Financial and go to their blog section, the latest one is related to wallets.