Which cryptocurrency wallet are you using and why?

Naz

There are many cryptocurrencies wallets to exchange,buy or sell cryptocurrencies easily . Some cryptocurrencies exchanges demand high fee while some demand less fee. People use that platform of exchange where they get discount. So today I want to collect this information by creating this thread . The information is
" Which cryptocurrency exchange wallet is good according to your experience"?
According to my personal experience, Binance wallet is best wallet . Although the withdraw fee is not less but trading fee is very reasonable and all people can do trading easily and fast.. I have tried some other wallets but I don't want to share the names ,but just want to tell that Binance wallet is best and save place for new begginers .
What's your opinion related to this topic?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have two cryptocurrency wallets and the first one is binance,it is an exchange is I used to trade cryptocurrency and also stores on cryptocurrency,I have trust wallet for trading of cryptocurrency and to store cryptocurrency also, but to me trust wallet is one of the most secure the world

Briangsam

I use two cryptocurrency wallets for different reasons. They are Coinbase and Binance. Coinbase is best for buy and hold investors who want to purchase a currency and hold it for the long term. Binance offers much lower fees per transaction, as well as incentivizing high-volume traders with their fee structure. While they use a maker-taker fee structure, both the maker and taker fees are identical.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance exchanges is one of my best cryptocurrency wallet and I use it for the storage of coins for long-term investment and I also use it for the storage of usdt for trading,it is one of the most secured crypto exchanges have ever seen followed by trust wallet which is the one I've been using to swap some cryptocurrencies if need be.

Putta Vince

To only store and hold coins for long run , I use trust wallet alone but its more than sufficient as a complete crypto wallet. To trade and earn coins , I use Binance and kucoin , both of them have excellent user interface and it is very easy to trade crypto even for a newbie to cryptocurrency. The problem lies only with high withdraw fees for bitcoin.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been using Coinomi and it is one of the best wallets out there a person can use. It has one of the greatest interface and it is very user friendly. The customer support is also very good and it offers changelly built-in changelly crypto exchanger feature. It protects your funds and always require you to set a password for your transactions so that your funds can remain secure.