Which Email Verification tool is best for small businesses?

M

Marcus101

Hey, can you please tell me which email verification service is best for my email list as a small business. I have a list of only 200k emails. I want to verify it with the best email checker tool. Please help.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about this, I think you can search it out on Google because Google might be able to provide you with the best information you might need to handle this situation,, you can also check out people who are dealing with this from there you can get idea from them on how to do it because they are the one that will help you

digipreneur

Zerobounce
The free email verifier from ZeroBounce helps validate any email address. the tool boasts of its fast email validation system. All you need is to enter any email address and click the yellow ‘Verify’ button-tool lets you know the status of your email address.
Features:
  • It removes fake and invalid email addresses and prevents bounces.
  • It does a great job of removing non-existing and misspelled addresses.
  • ZeroBounce also offers a deliverability test.
  • Eliminates duplicates at no charge.
  • You can connect the email verification API to check emails in real-time.
Integration: Asana, Aweber, click funnels, Facebook, GetResponse, Gmail, HubSpot CRM, etc.

Sodiq

Email verification is the process of validating an email address before sending your email marketing campaign in other to verify if the email account is still active and running. Most email marketers believe this approach to be quite beneficial because it reduces both soft and hard bounce rates from email campaigns while also maintaining the reputation of their outgoing mails, and ask reduced the risk of getting block my google.

There are numerous email validator software and websites you can use for your email marketing campaign, but I'll recommend Gmass verifier that I am personally using. Now let us take a look at the features and important.

WHAT IS GMASS
Gmass is a free tool for extracting and verifying email addresses for your email marketing campaign. Gmass is one of the best free bulk email verifier and email validation tools that guarantee an accuracy in the results.

THE FEATURES

1. Gmass verifier will eliminate invalid and fake email addresses from your campaign list and prevents bounces.

2. You can also use it to source for more leads for your campaign

3. Gmass verifier helps in removing of duplicates email addresses, and in removing of misspelled email addresses

Finally, verifying emails address before your marketing campaign really have alot of advantages, verifying your email address will let you as a marketers be targeting your potential customers, and can result to consistent sales