Binance Which exchange platform can overtake binance?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is a stated fact that binance is the largest and most commonly used as a platform of all the alternatives available for people from different parts of the world, and this has continued to be ever since they have been able to dominate the market.

And I do not think it will be ever possible for any other exchange platform to come and overtake binance exchange platform from their current stage, because they have come so far and they are continuously coming up with big projects that will continue to make them remain relevant more than any other platform you can think of.

However, I do not just want to remain positive about them, but I believe that here on this thread we would share so many views about what we hold concerning this debatable topic and what are those platforms that you have used in the past which you think have that potential of being able to overtake binance within the shortest time possible if they continue to remain with the kind of strategies they are currently holding into.

That is to say, I am talking about any exchange platform that has better potential than binance, especially when considering the future.

What do you think?

Shaf

Verified member
Binance has already gotten a solid spot as the number one cryptocurrency trading exchange for most people and it will be very hard to change that. However it's not entirely impossible like we have seen with Coinbase, but considering how Binance is being run, it would be hard.

To start with, Binance tries it's best to have a presence in almost all countries, while also trying to comply with government policies at the same time. This will make any government feel comfortable with them, since they feel they have a level of control somewhat over cryptocurrency transactions in their country through this.

Binance on the other hand does not neglect it's users and tries to come up with features that make buying and selling of cryptocurrencies easier for them. This is definitely the way to win customers heart. However other upcoming exchanges especially FTX, Kucoin and Gate are doing their best, but they still have a long way to go compared to Binance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly Binance is one of the biggest crypto exchange platforms. Coinbse is also one of the biggest crypto exchange platforms? Do you know how big is Binance compared to Coinbase? Or if you think another way around, let me put it this way, how big is coinbase compared to Binance? According to 2021 data, Binance has 28.5 million users and is available in 2014 countries. Even though the main Binance exchange is not availble in the US, Binance has a separate exchange for the US users called Binance.US.
According to Coinbase website, it has 89 verified users (other source put the user number at 56 million). Coinbase is available in 100 countries.
Now, you can make an independent analysis, of which crypto currency exchange platform is bigger. If Coinbase is available in as many countries as Binance, you can assume how big it would be.
Coinbase and Binance both are centralized exchanges. However, Coinbase is publicly-traded company, which means people can invest in coinbase shares. Binance is a private company.
Binance is often criticized for bypassing the country's law to operate in the market. IN the US Binance is being investigated for money laundering. Coinbase is US company, therefore, it si more trusted.