Earn Money Which GPT task(s) are you earning from??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are different types of Get Paid To do tasks online. Like Picoworkers, solving captchas at Kolotibablo, 2captcha, 2captchajob.com, Microworker, Hive-micro, Toloka.Yandex, Rapidworker, Picture-Punches, Click-workers etc. They're just too many options of GPT site to earn from. It just depend on the option(s) you find doing ease.

When it comes to the above mentioned Get Paid To do tasks, the one i find easy and comfortable doing are the captcha types. Even though the pay rate is the lowest, it doesn't stress me at all, or being too complex. I've tried Picoworkers, Hive-micro, Toloka etc, their pay rate is simply down for the kind of complex tasks they offer.

Do you find time doing GPT tasks??

Which of them are favourable to you accomplishing??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
These earninng opportunities are not interesting to me at all as I see them as a complete waste of my time and effort. I am only managing with forum posting websites that have been consistent in paying me since last year. I rather learn a skill than to settle for these get paid to websites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
These earning opportunities are not interesting to me at all as I see them as a complete waste of my time and effort. I am only managing with forum posting websites that have been consistent in paying me since last year. I rather learn a skill than to settle for these get paid to websites.
Laughs, most of them aren't worth it, in fact they're over demanding and paying minimal amount of money per complex task. I do most of forum posting and writing of contents for clients as a freelancer on freelancer.com. To earn meaningful reward online centres to skill acquisition and consistency towards earning money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried so many GPT website and many of them do not repay any reasonable amount of money for your time. This is a reason why I have abandoned so many of them because they will simply waste your time and at the end of the day you will not make any reasonable amount of money. It is better I put my focus on ptp platforms and of course learn some digital skills.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have tried so many GPT website and many of them do not repay any reasonable amount of money for your time. This is a reason why I have abandoned so many of them because they will simply waste your time and at the end of the day you will not make any reasonable amount of money. It is better I put my focus on ptp platforms and of course learn some digital skills.
Most of them are simply waste of time, that's why you'll look elsewhere too and get that dream online gig that will earn you better reward. I've tried most if the options listed there, only the captcha site which i earned from, others are simply wasteful, very complex tasks without better reward.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I applied to be a micro task worker in one site. The registration form was quite long but I accomplished it just to learn. However, when I submitted the form I got a response on the next day that my application was not approved. Okay, that's the end of micro tasks for me. Now I remain in paid forum posting.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes bro .... majority of them are just there to waste your precious time and all. I will always prefer to work on PTP sites or even PTC sites than working on GPT. On PTP sites you can manage your time very well without over spending, you can even set a time frame for yourself on how you work and at the same time you will be earning. Also you are learning so many things.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
GPT sites are total waste of the time . The payout is nothing to write home about and it's very slow. Coupled with the fact that it's very slow, there is no guarantee that you will be paid for all the jobs that you have carried out . It's very pathetic that after putting so much effort , you won't get your pay

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I applied to be a micro task worker in one site. The registration form was quite long but I accomplished it just to learn. However, when I submitted the form I got a response on the next day that my application was not approved. Okay, that's the end of micro tasks for me. Now I remain in paid forum posting.
Lol, they're just acting funny at times. Their indecision have made lots of people to be fade up on them. One thing that made me given up on this microjob sites, is the low pay rate for complex tasks that requires better reward. That's why i stepped aside to use my time doing other things that are beneficial to me in life.