Which is better luno or binance exchanger?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The contest for who stands the better exchanger between luno and binance is still very much in vogue. For those that makes use of Luno exchanger they believe that Luno is more simplified and it is an easy trading platform that makes trading much simpler with less complicated or sophisticated features. And they also argue that Luno does not require toomuch registration anomalies. While binance on the other hand requires alot of rigourous registration procedures and it also require some level of advance understanding of crypto currencies to utilize it. Again the features in binance are more sophisticated with the feature of the p2p makes it stands out amongst it peers. So binance to many is more better than luno what is your take on this?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Binance is much more better as you can see it is the number one cryptocurrency exchange platform both for holding and trading cryptocurrencies to an extent Luno is always good for cryptocurrency to Fiat currency transaction. I have used both of them and I can tell you to always go for binance it is very easy to use if you follow instructions.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is like we don't understand what exchanger is and what wallet is also. An exchanger is where you go-to to trade a coin to another coin. While a wallet is where we save our asset. Binance is an exchanger while luno is a wallet.
Why we are taken luno as an exchanger is because few coin can be traded there. Trade of few coins in luno is just an addition. Binance is far better to luno because it is an exchanger. While luno is a wallet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like one of the commentators said, the two are diffrent brings. Luno started as a wallet not until recently they started trading. Hardly you will see a crypto guru trading with luno. This is because of its limited coins. It has just 5 coins option. Unlike binance that has more than 300 coins because it is trading application.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Just like one of the commentators said, the two are diffrent brings. Luno started as a wallet not until recently they started trading. Hardly you will see a crypto guru trading with luno. This is because of its limited coins. It has just 5 coins option. Unlike binance that has more than 300 coins because it is trading application.
I got to know about luno before Binance but when I discovered Binance I realized I have missed lots of opportunities in Crypto Currency activities because has serious limitations especially when it comes to trading different coins, it is my hope they expand and also include peer to peer transactions in their platform so that more people can patronize them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read very many good reviews about the Luno Wallet. It is just unfortunate that it is not available for my country. Otherwise, I would have loved to give it a try. So for now, I only use Coinbase and Local Cryptos. I would also love to give Binance a try.

Putta Vince

I prefer Binance because it is just more than a crypto exchange service , its also a crypto wallet , a place where you can stake and earn from Binance staking/savings program , the affiliate commissions , regular trading competitions and much more. Though the withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very high , almost $20 , due to network congestion and high btc price.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have read very many good reviews about the Luno Wallet. It is just unfortunate that it is not available for my country. Otherwise, I would have loved to give it a try. So for now, I only use Coinbase and Local Cryptos. I would also love to give Binance a try.
Binance is a very good alternative and I don't think it is selective in term of countries it support, if you use Binance and understand the opportunities in it , I am very optimistic you will love Binance much more than luno. Rest assured if your country support withdrawal of cryptocurrency to Fiat Currencies then you can also do that on Binance.