Earn Money Which is easier to learn: forex or Crypto Currency trading?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Forex trading and crypto currency trading are two online earning opportunities that people talk about so much as having a lot of potentials of making one make good money. I want to know which among the two is easier to learn and start making money in time.
I understand that some people see them as being risky, but I believe it is because they lack adequate understanding of how to go about them that is why they always say it is a risky venture.

From your experience or that of anyone you know of , which among the two is easier to learn than the other given that there may be people who could be contemplating on which one to start among the two.
What do you think?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The answer will depend on individual capabilities. I consider forex too difficult to learn maybe I don't put much interest into it whereas another person may find it easier to learn. In other words, we only learn better what we program our heart and brain to learn. The only thing I know is that you cannot or may not learn forex all by yourself without having someone that will be like a guide to you.

Overcomer

Banned
It depends on your idea on the two of them, if you're an expert in forex then you're good to go but if not please go to Cryptocurrency cuz it's easier to learn than forex.
At least Cryptocurrency gives you a little peace of mind than forex.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think cryptocurrency trading is easier to learn in the sense that you don't need to be an expert before you start making profit from it. Someone can just buy cryptocurrency and keep it for sometime then you will make profit. Forex trading requires you to be an expert before you start making profit from it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The answer will depend on individual capabilities. I consider forex too difficult to learn maybe I don't put much interest into it whereas another person may find it easier to learn. In other words, we only learn better what we program our heart and brain to learn. The only thing I know is that you cannot or may not learn forex all by yourself without having someone that will be like a guide to you.
That is true. I have some friends who are currently going for classes in order to learn the fundamentals of forex trading under someone who is said to be making real money from it. It is not easy though as they spend a lot on internet subscription. I do not think people spend much when they want to learn crypto currency trading like In forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will said that both of them are all the same and without a serious determination you may not be able to make it in any of them, cryptocurrency is much more profitable, but according a lot of people it has the highest volatility, forex trading is good but it is Riskier than trading of cryptocurrencies

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I will said that both of them are all the same and without a serious determination you may not be able to make it in any of them, cryptocurrency is much more profitable, but according a lot of people it has the highest volatility, forex trading is good but it is Riskier than trading of cryptocurrencies
Ordinarily one would think that the reason why so many people consider forex trading as being very risky is because those people are not well informed about the fundamentals in it, but it is usually not the case as we get to see even well experienced experts in forex trading lose so much of their money. I agree that it is really risky.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ordinarily one would think that the reason why so many people consider forex trading as being very risky is because those people are not well informed about the fundamentals in it, but it is usually not the case as we get to see even well experienced experts in forex trading lose so much of their money. I agree that it is really risky.
that is just one of the characteristic of trading the volatile market because no matter how you are expert in it you will always lost sometimes but you must make it to a point that your losing must not be more than what you are gaining, with this you will know if you are succeeding in trading or not.