Which is the Best Domain Registrar

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Domain registrar is a company that allows people to register domains. If you want to register a domain, you need to register your domain from the best domain registrar, right?

What makes a company in domain registration business the best domain registrar?

Pricing: The domain registrar must provide domains for relatively cheaper rates

Top Level Domains: The domain registrar must offer a lot of options for top level domains (offer variety of domain extensions).

Registration and Renewal discounts: The domain registrar must offer discounts for domain registration and renewal.

Based on the aforementioned criteria, the best domain registrar is Namecheap

Recently Forbes analyzed a lot of popular domain registrars and compiled a list of top 10 domain registrars for 2022 and Namecheap with 5-star ratings topped the list. The second best domain registrar was Domain.com with 4.9-star ratings, Google domain stood third with 4.7-star rating. Other popular services like GoDaddy, Bluehost, and Hostgator ranked 6th though 8th position with just 2.9 start ratings.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't need forbes or any other company to tell me that Namecheap is the best domain registrar. I have been using Namecheap for years to register domains as well as host my websites. I have never been disappointed. When I started using namecheap, it was a domain reseller, and later it became a domain registrar. Apart from the aforementioned criteria for choosing the best domain registrar, other criteria such as additional services and security services should also be provided. For example, the domain registrar should provide additional services like hosting, website builder, etc. and security services like DDoS protection, WHOIS protection, etc. Interestingly, namecheap passes all the criteria. During the promotional offer, you can even register a domain for just $1. Namecheap offers a lot of discounts for first-time customers. You can even get promo code to renew your services with namecheap, which will entitle you to get 10 -80 percent discounts.