Which is the best social app to use for affiliate marketing

MsFifs

Which is the best social app to use for my affiliate marketing. I want an app with a lot of followers where I can possibly get a lot of followers and reach millions of people at a go. Also I want to do this for free

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have suggested Facebook for you based on its followers base. There is more access to people on Facebook, but the problem with it is that it does frown at promoting affiliate links except it the affiliate marketer knows how to go about it. But Twitter is the best platform for that.

AfriPeeps Official

Talking about affiliate marketing and social app, I think the best social app I will go for is Twitter, rate of conversion on Twitter is so cool that I will go for it over and over again. The only downside I see with Twitter is that their cost is high.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only thing that comes to my mind is Get Response autoresponder. this can help you to create affiliate marketing campaign on automation. The only thing left for you is to drive consistent traffic to the how to respond as soon as you make consistent income as an affiliate marketer. Most people usually use paid traffic for the affiliate campaign.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
in my perspective and experience I think Facebook is definitely the best social media app for you to start affiliate marketing with. Facebook ads is definitely one of the best in terms of affilu marketing but you need to have money and proper knowledge of how it works before you can start seeing the sales.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Just like the poster above me I've said it Facebook app is one of the apps you can use to promote your affiliate marketing. You just have to search for different groups in your niche and join them period then continue to post meaningful and unique content on those group. after a while you can recommend products to members.