Which is the best to trade with litecoin or bitcoin?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Based on the percentage growth , you will be able to profit more from bitcoins compared to litecoin. Let say, you bought litecoin worth $200 and bitcoin worth $200, in 24 hours you will earn more from bitcoins compared to litecoin, provided there is a surge in the price. However, since it is impossible to buy a lot of bitcoins due to the price value, you may try your hands on litecoin trading mostly for beginners in the crypto ecosystem.

Even though the price rise is bigger with bitcoin compared to litecoin, I think litecoin is a better investment option. Litecoin has lower transaction fees, therefore, I see the possibilities of litecoin growing as a better payment solution in the future. Bitcoin is also beyond the reach for most people, therefore, people willing to invest on cryptocurrency might look into a better alternative that is litecoin.

What's your take on this?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well bitcoins has higher volatility than lite coin and the litecoin price movement is so slow so that is why I do not even consider to invest or trade it, I believe you should go for bitcoins because they can easily have a good volatility for trading and you can actually make money from it if you can trade safely.