Which is the best way to receive payment online?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Checking a websites or platforms withdrawal system or mediums is one of the advisable website feature you as an online hustler must endeavour to check and know about , so as to be sure whether the website will be favorable for you to use in the act of making money online or it is a one that you should avoid and discourage . Majority of online hustlers seeking for different ways to make money online , are so desperate to the extent that they do not even check the withdrawal system or medium of a particular website they intend to use to make money online , and at the end of the day they feel devastated , disappointed , and remorseful when they come to know that the particular withdrawal system that a particular website or platform they have been using to make money offers to its members to get paid or compensated is actually not supported or available in the country or region in which they live or reside .

Personally I like to withdraw my earnings or prefer to get paid from various online websites and platform I have been using to make money online via cryptocurrency or direct bank transfers .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Binance Pay is one of the best ways to receive payments for your company. It enables you to accept online payments from a wide range of payment methods in over 180 countries. With Binance Pay, businesses can accept payments from customers from all over the world, and it also enables you to send invoices directly to your customers.
Binance Pay allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency directly from your wallet, making it more efficient than the more traditional method of bank transfer. It's also a lot cheaper: bank transfers and others cost a lot to make transactions whereas Binance Pay charges no fees for domestic or international payments.
Benefits of Binance Pay also include:
-Ability to accept a wide range of payment methods including credit cards, Apple pay, Google pay and Samsung pay
-Accept payments in over 180 countries
-Accept payments in multiple currencies

If you are not using this means, you ate losing alot. It's also better compared to normal bank transfer because you can save your assets for long. It's not like bank account where you can just withdraw and spend your money anytime .