Which is the hardest means to earn money from?

Kingstone

Airdrop?
Paid to click sites?
Cloud Mining?
Surveys?

Beginning with the first one, airdrops are free tokens given before the launch of a token. As stated, they are free and because they are free, it is not easy to identify any real one out there. I have lost count of how many airdrops activities I have participated this month. For the first time, I got the Metakings airdrop. Out of the blue, I was not expecting that after a series of failed trials. If care is not taken, your account might be hacked and your coins could be stolen.

Paid to click sites:
There are hundreds of paid-to-click sites out there. I have joined and disjoined many when I began to learn about eating money online. They are nothing but a waste and you barely can make anything meaningful from them. You can let me know if you any one that is worth the time.

Cloud Mining:
Similar to the first one, you will barely see any real cloud mining site out there. I have participated in more than 90% of ye ones recommended to me by people on paid to post sites like Bizdustry but I got nothing but wasted time and effort. They promise you free coins by using some hash rate to mine. When it is time for withdrawal, there goes your haven.

Surveys:
I will be addressing this method of earning based on my region, Africa, and the country I reside in, Nigeria. Surveys are ye most useless way of earning money online. They will waste your time answering some bizarre questions only to tell you that you are not qualified. I am still searching for the best survey site for Nigerians.

Feel free to pick your answer and to give a good reason.

This could have been a poll but i did not know how to do that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This post could have been subjected to different countries. For the fact that almost all the methods listed here are very difficult to make money through especially as a citizen of third world countries, doesn't make them too difficult for other. Personally, all the methods listed are hard for me to make money from. That's why I stick with her paid to post.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As for me, I think the hardest means is the cloud mining, it is not that I have made money from the others but I still heard some people made income from it probably from some other locations though, but I have not heard anyone saying they have ever cashed out from mining crypto using the cloud mining method, and there is no other reason than because it is free, All the ones I have Come across are always ending up realizing that they want to use one to build their newly created website, and they use that method because they know people like to hear about free stuffs

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The free cloud mining sites are either a waste of time or scam. If you can find a legit cloud mining programs, for instance genesis mining, you can profit much. Genesis mining has its own mining operation. A lot of scamming goes around cloud mining. PTC is not even an earning method for me

greenieS

Verified member
It depends on what you mean. There is hardly any method if you like it and you have the necessary time. But I would go for free mining of some coins because they are very hard to mine and some can be scams.

Instead, choose your method based on how much time you have and how much money you want to make. If you want to make $ 50-100 a month, don't go to PTC free membership sites where you make $0.01 a day. :)

If you want a good way to make $ 100 a month, you can post on forums like trendri.com. You earn about $ 20-30 per month just by posting :)

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I can only talk about the ones I tried, which is surveys, it took me some time to realise that surveys are not even meant for us in the first place, that's why we see the questions as bizarre, we don't have the experience they're asking for so any answer we put in there is certainly false.

I think it's a waste of time trying to make money with survey sites because the pay is just peanuts compared to the effort invested, even if a Nigerian company should start a survey site the pay will be peanuts also because it's just feedback you're giving not much input.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Taking online surveys is quite very easy to make money from especially if you are in a tier 1 country but if you're not in a favourable geographical location you cannot really be able to make anything tangible from online surveys. paid to click platforms is not really favorable to anyone I have seen before because you need to be there always and be clicking websites, at the end of the day, you are paid peanuts.
I have ventured into several paid to click platforms before but I was not able to withdraw anything after wasting so much amount of time. The truth is that there is no easy way to make money on the internet but if you're dedicated and serious enough you can definitely make it by learning a skill instead of depending on clicking on the website or taking online surveys to make money. there are various skills or businesses you can venture into on the internet and make a whole lot of money from them such as affiliate marketing and freelancing. Freelancing is very huge and there are many skills you can learn and make some cool amount of money on several freelancing platforms at like Fiverr and upwork.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This post could have been subjected to different countries. For the fact that almost all the methods listed here are very difficult to make money through especially as a citizen of third world countries, doesn't make them too difficult for other. Personally, all the methods listed are hard for me to make money from. That's why I stick with her paid to post.
Yes I know but I believe you have to give your own opinion based on your country and other people may give their own opinion based on their own country , then with that we can determine the most difficult one to make money from base location,

I have tried out a lot of earning opportunities online including the paid to click and paid to post and from all indication I can say that pay to click is one of the most difficult way of making money on the internet because low earning rate , well most people do not really have the time to accumulate their earning when the payment rate is so low.

Survey is also among the most difficult one for people to make money here , other people in other countries will be able to make money from survey but to be serious Africa generally may not be included. I know a lot of people who tried out making money from survey but they were unable to make a single penny , some of them are always disqualify because of one reason or the other.

I rather focus on paid to post website because at least that's one of the most easiest way for people to make money online now.

E

eldavis

Paid to click sites are indeed one of the worse ways to make money out there, the earnings are extremely small compared to what you have to do to earn. You could be working for months without even make up to five dollars. Some time back last year, I was working for a paid to click site but quickly gave up on it cause it was not worth the effort.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The hardest means to make money online can be very relative. What seems to be hardest for someone else might be pretty much easier for another person. The response to this kind of question depends on the individual.

As for me forex trading It seems To Be The hardest way to make money online. the reason why I don't like forex trading is the technical analysis you have to do before you can decide to place a trade. The trade may not even end up making you some profit.

Another online money making model that is hard for me is dropshipping. apart from capital intensive required to set up a dropshipping, you also need to do series of research in order to come up with a winning product you want to sell in the marketplace.

Another reason why I don't like dropshipping is because of the split test you need to do when you are running running paid adverts.

To be very honest with you you can lose your shirt in the process as you will constantly need to test different ads to come up with the winning one.

Transcribing is another hard way for me to make money online. You must have a listening ear inability to detect what people are saying when they are mumbling before you can make money with transcription.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When we consider all then mentioned options you posted here it is obviously they are all challenging but I would not want to consider them as problematic or hard as it appears that making money generally is not an easy process we all have to work hard to get or make money. It is onlywhen one is try in to look for shortcuts that is when we may say the person is making easy money. Even at that it is not entirely true. Because even to steal in an organization successful requires alot of planning and to execute the plans too can be very difficult aswel, sometimes some people end up losing their lives when they eventually make that attempt to steal and it becomes unsuccessful. There is always risk and work to do when we are in search for money, and anyone who decides to go for the very easy way will hard up even passing through a longer channel. Some even get scammed of the little they have initially, but amongst all of them I think the most difficult should be making technical analysis in crypto currency trading. The others are based on one's like and dislikes .

Suba

Staff member
For me, surveys are the most difficult sites I've ever encountered, because several times I joined a paid survey site, I never finished until I got money or withdraw. Because almost all paid survey sites apply a tier for each country, so you will only get a small reward or fail to fill out the survey

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think whether a task is hard or easy depends on the mindset of a person. If a person has a good mindset and approaches things in a well-planned manner, then things might appear easy. However, despite all this, there are many kinds of jobs that are indeed hard regardless of whatever a person thinks. I am an individual who can never have a day job and I really view it as a hard thing. I prefer to make money online and this is what I can do in my entire life. So, according to me, working online and making money from home is the kind of job that suits me.

I am not saying that making money online is easy. Indeed, making money on various websites takes a lots of efforts and hard work. But what I am saying is that making money online is what I love to do regardless of whether it is easy or hard. We all humans are different from each other and we love and dislike different things. So if you ask this question to many people, you will probably receive various kinds of responses about what they define as easy or hard job.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is never a good experience for a lot of people who are trying to make money online and a lot of people usually think that it is easy but when starting it is usually very difficult. You are going to be required to work a lot of hours online in order to be able to make simple dollars and that is very frustrating to some extent .
I believe that the most difficult we have making money at least for my geographical location is completing surveys online . There are some websites that are going to allow you to sign up initially but then you are not going to be getting gigs at all depending on your geographical location as they are mostly putting high priority to people who are staying in the top world countries like the United States of America and the United Kingdom together with Canada .

I also do not like working on my crew job sites because I believe that the money that is being paid is not worth it if you are going to compare it with the amount of work that you are doing . You are also going to be exposing your personal social media accounts to a lot of risk .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
From all the worst ways of making money online that you mention , the one I totally agree and really Concur to , is the making of money by filling out surveys .I am never a fan of survey because majority of survey website in the internet are scam and fraudulent in nature and even if you might have spend a whole lot of time to fill out a long questioning survey usually within the range of 30 minutes to 90 minutes the earnings are never worth your time spent . since the year 2019 I have stopped working on survey website because I totally feel irritated , and also fillings out Surveys are totally not my thing .

Another worst way of making money online I can really talk about making money on a particular website that only pays you to refer other individuals . it is understandable that some websites usually encourage you to refer others so as to boost your earnings on the website because the more you referring the more bonus you get , but working on a website that only pays you for referring individuals is totally not advisable by me . Because not everyone can trust what is on the internet and probably do not even have interest in making money online . I'm so if you live in an environment with people of this mindset you aren't going to get any referrals there by no online incomes .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
None of the options you mentioned are hard, just that most of them are tedious and fraudulent at times. I don't see surveys being hard, just that, it doesn't reward much to the lower tier countries, and again it is questionable too. That's why I don't fancy it being a good means of earning, it's disappointment is more than its merits, because you'll feel like you've earned yourself reward, only to acknowledge disappointment at the end. I prefer staying outside of surveys and explore other ways to earn reward online, their are plenty ways to earn and not from surveys, PTC, nor faucet sites. For me, they are basic means if earning money online, I prefer sharing my opinion on forums and earn some reward out of what I love doing, than wasting my time on something that wouldn't reward my time well. Their are surplus ways I earn reward online, I don't even care about faucets anymore, I have other better means to earn than from faucets, PTCs, and surveys. Even in crypto staking, reward is better there, which doesn't require time sacrifice from you before you make money from it, you just need to invest and wait patiently for it to mature.

Sikapa

Verified member
I only know survey and pay to click sites. Survey sites don't work in all countries and the little that work in all countries don't pay good to members from all countries. As for pay to click sites, they only pay small amount of money to their members. I have tried many pay to click sites and in fact it is not easy to earn from their sites. Just imagine you will click on a website and you will get pay like $0.0001, how much will this give you $5?

Is it not a waste of time? I don't like pay to click sites at all.

Kennysplash

Verified member
All of the options you mentioned are actually hard to make money from. PTC sites are a no go area, it will consume all of your hard-earned data just top pay you a few cents. It is also a waste of time that you are supposed to use for something productive. Surveys on its own end is not available for every region. Sometimes when I fill in survey profiles I get screened out, after wasting my time.
Airdrops seldom give good returns,. They either never get listed or turn out to be scam. Making good money online goes far beyond what are listed up there. They are all a complete waste of time.