Naz

Now a days different people have different things to sell online. Some sell dresses ,home assesories ,decorative items, gifts etc and some sell services like Facebook promotion, YouTube promotion ,insta follower etc.

Such types of people use different method to promote their products and services. Some use social media like Facebook, YouTube , Instagram ,Twitter to promote their products and services in the form of ads . Some use Google ads to promote their products.
Some use email marketing.

Personally, I like to promote products through social media. Because I think we have more interested people on social media accounts than emails contacts.

Let me know what method do you use to promote your products , affiliate links or services?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can promote your business by using paid advert either online or offline. I prefer to advertise about a product online because it is cost-effective. promoting your business online makes it is pretty much easier to reach the targeted audience easily. You can employ email Marketing to continue reach out to the targeted audience.