Which mobile phone website can be easily monetized

Peppul

I also have a friend who is working on a mobile phone, his shop sells new and old phones to customers and he is trying to take his shop to the next level by making people to be aware of what business he does by advertising about his shop. I want to ask which mobile platform or website can he put up advertisment for those phones in his shop, and which company's mobile website can be easily monetized. Please I will like your opinions.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Mobile phones markets are actually peculiar to a particular geographical location depending on the type of people that live there . for my area example we do not have sufficient electricity so if you are going to sell brands like Samsung, Infinix and itel that have durable battery then it is going to be a very good idea.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will assume you are posting this from Nigeria, you can ask your friend to post his business and products on classified websites like Jiji Olx Mobofree etc. I have a friend who is selling website from the the remote area which is far from the city and lots of people locate him through the website.