Which Payment processor will you consider as the best?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There was a time kuda supported payoneer and with this you don't need to reach $50 limit. You can withdraw any amount. This may be a limitation on payoneer but I don't see it as a limitation. Because I do use it as a means of saving money. Besides, the transaction fee on paypal is a way higher than that of payoneer.
I was thinking you must reach $50 in payoneer before commanding withdrawal request. If that's the case with payoneer coupled with lower gas fee than PayPal then it is more preferably than PayPal. I used my friend's paypal to withdraw money online, with conversion from dollar to naira rate set at #340 per $1. I have a PayPal account I'll look to add payoneer as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I would also like to add here that Payeer has a built in trading feature when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and this is what it makes it so awesome! I think even Perfect Money does not have this feature because Perfect Money only allows you to trade Fiat currencies. I can only hope that Perfect Money will also allow us to trade cryptocurrencies. So now, I would like to vote for Payeer as the best!
But your preferred choice for transactions is the perfect money gateway. I love payeer cos of the inclusion of Cryptocurrencies in its payment method. Where you can exchange your fiat currency to crypto or even request Cryptocurrency payment using payeer. Apart from that too, you can use the platform to trade coins just as you elaborated. I'm a happy user of payeer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would also like to add here that Payeer has a built in trading feature when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and this is what it makes it so awesome! I think even Perfect Money does not have this feature because Perfect Money only allows you to trade Fiat currencies. I can only hope that Perfect Money will also allow us to trade cryptocurrencies. So now, I would like to vote for Payeer as the best!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Maybe you don't get me. Payoneer is used to recieve money and pay out to your local bank account or another payoneer user. I am using payoneer to withdraw money from workmarket. (have you heard of it before). So when I reached $50 and above, I am free to send to my local bank. But I said before federal government embargo, I didn't need to reach that amount. I can collect any amount.
I got you clearly now, one can send payoneer funds to other users, and withdraw directly to the bank when one reach minimum withdrawal threshold of $50. I was thinking that we can send payoneer funds to other payment gateways like perfect money, payeer, skrill etc, using any of the payoneer Fiat currencies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@btaliat said, payoneer is the only payment method online thst sends payment to other payment gateways freely without much charges, just little charges. Then how come you aren't seeing means to send payment from perfect money to payoneer, or from payoneer to perfect money. He'll come here to explain how one can send funds from payoneer to any other payment gateway.

Well, I use "Best Change" to figure out which exchanges are the best. Right now there are no exchanges on "Best Change" website that exchanges Perfect Money to Payoneer USD. There are some other exchangers that I have found when I searched on some other exchange monitors but it seems those exchangers are not reliable. Hence, I would stick to Perfect Money and I also plan to create a Payeer account in the near future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@btaliat said, payoneer is the only payment method online thst sends payment to other payment gateways freely without much charges, just little charges. Then how come you aren't seeing means to send payment from perfect money to payoneer, or from payoneer to perfect money. He'll come here to explain how one can send funds from payoneer to any other payment gateway.
Maybe you don't get me. Payoneer is used to recieve money and pay out to your local bank account or another payoneer user. I am using payoneer to withdraw money from workmarket. (have you heard of it before). So when I reached $50 and above, I am free to send to my local bank. But I said before federal government embargo, I didn't need to reach that amount. I can collect any amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried to search over the internet and I found no reliable exchanger that would exchange Perfect Money to Payoneer USD. This is one of the main reason why it would be difficult to use Payoneer for me. There are many local exchangers that are integrated with Payoneer in my country and I can use them to withdraw money from Payoneer account. However, right now, I really do not need Payoneer because I am using other better payment processors like Perfect Money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The high minimum withdrawal threshold set by payoneer isn't encouraging to me cos i don't make enough online, if i come to withdraw below $50 it would become hindrance to me. That's why i wouldn't be using it now unless my earnings improves high, maybe i earn $50 every week then I'll consider it. If you find advcash interesting you can create account with them. I'll only create account with advcash when the need arise.

I tried to search over the internet and I found no reliable exchanger that would exchange Perfect Money to Payoneer USD. This is one of the main reason why it would be difficult to use Payoneer for me. There are many local exchangers that are integrated with Payoneer in my country and I can use them to withdraw money from Payoneer account. However, right now, I really do not need Payoneer because I am using other better payment processors like Perfect Money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is good for you if you are happy with payoneer. Personally, I would not use payoneer because of such a high withdrawal threshold because I need to withdraw a minimum amount according to my needs. What if I do not actually need to withdraw $50? I am also considering opening an Advcash account. I have read that it is a great payment processor.
The high minimum withdrawal threshold set by payoneer isn't encouraging to me cos i don't make enough online, if i come to withdraw below $50 it would become hindrance to me. That's why i wouldn't be using it now unless my earnings improves high, maybe i earn $50 every week then I'll consider it. If you find advcash interesting you can create account with them. I'll only create account with advcash when the need arise.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That is it, you need to reach such minimum threshold in order to command withdrawal from payoneer directly to your bank account if it features your country via their payment gateway. With the information @btaliat told me I'm fully satisfied about payoneer as having positive and worthy to be used no matter the high minimum withdrawal threshold.

It is good for you if you are happy with payoneer. Personally, I would not use payoneer because of such a high withdrawal threshold because I need to withdraw a minimum amount according to my needs. What if I do not actually need to withdraw $50? I am also considering opening an Advcash account. I have read that it is a great payment processor.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Are you sure a person needs a minimum $50 to withdraw from his or her payoneer account? If this is the case, then I would not use it because right now I am using Perfect Money and my exchanger allows me to withdraw a minimum amount of $10. Payoneer's $50 threshold is just too high.
That is it, you need to reach such minimum threshold in order to command withdrawal from payoneer directly to your bank account if it features your country via their payment gateway. With the information @btaliat told me I'm fully satisfied about payoneer as having positive and worthy to be used no matter the high minimum withdrawal threshold.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I was thinking you must reach $50 in payoneer before commanding withdrawal request. If that's the case with payoneer coupled with lower gas fee than PayPal then it is more preferably than PayPal. I used my friend's paypal to withdraw money online, with conversion from dollar to naira rate set at #340 per $1. I have a PayPal account I'll look to add payoneer as well.

Are you sure a person needs a minimum $50 to withdraw from his or her payoneer account? If this is the case, then I would not use it because right now I am using Perfect Money and my exchanger allows me to withdraw a minimum amount of $10. Payoneer's $50 threshold is just too high.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have gotten the first part. Federal government has banned receiving foreign money into naira account. But payoneer still do it for you without using kuda. When you have $50 and above, you can either withdraw to your naira account or dom account. There are 3 currencies there, euro, dollar and pound. Payoneer works like bank, for instance, if you want to collect pounds, you will generate pounds account to receive it and upon receiving it, you can covert it to naira then to your naira or dom act.
Well detailed and timely explanation you did here for btaliat, i appreciate you. I never knew payoneer acts just this way you detailed it for me. I was thinking, one will receive cash through payoneer and hold it on until it reaches $50 at minimum before converting to crypto or what ever sending to other payment gateway that is friendly with Nigerian banks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Okay, i got your information clear. That means we can't withdraw directly from payoneer since Kuda bank partnership is limited by Nigerian federal government. That means we'll save our payoneer funds and look for a merchant to buy it before receiving funds. Can one convert USD to Pounds and withdraw directly to our local bank account??
You have gotten the first part. Federal government has banned receiving foreign money into naira account. But payoneer still do it for you without using kuda. When you have $50 and above, you can either withdraw to your naira account or dom account. There are 3 currencies there, euro, dollar and pound. Payoneer works like bank, for instance, if you want to collect pounds, you will generate pounds account to receive it and upon receiving it, you can covert it to naira then to your naira or dom act.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Before you can withdraw your money on payoneer, you must have $50 as you said. But I said the stress was eased when kuda bank partnered with them but federal government of Nigeria has ordered kuda bank not to facilitate receiving money from abroad anymore. I don't normally use dollar on payoneer. But right now, pound, the one I do use is #570
Okay, i got your information clear. That means we can't withdraw directly from payoneer since Kuda bank partnership is limited by Nigerian federal government. That means we'll save our payoneer funds and look for a merchant to buy it before receiving funds. Can one convert USD to Pounds and withdraw directly to our local bank account??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before you can withdraw your money on payoneer, you must have $50 as you said. But I said the stress was eased when kuda bank partnered with them but federal government of Nigeria has ordered kuda bank not to facilitate receiving money from abroad anymore. I don't normally use dollar on payoneer. But right now, pound, the one I do use is #570

marcusfe

There are many payment gateways these day and many of them have been doing very fine but notwithstanding there is still the one that will perform better than the other. I know many people will like to pick PayPal because of it's popularity but we should not forget that PayPal is not accepted in some countries or the services APIs limited in some ways. These countries where PayPal service is limited or denied will never chose it ad the best. Other popular payment processors include, Payoneer, netellar, payeer, perfect money etc and now cryptocurrency is joining them. Which of these payment gateways among others do you believe renders the best service?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Payoneer and paypal payment gateway has their own flaws. Instead of I'll go for payoneer I'll simply opt for paypal. At payoneer you won't get to withdraw low amount of money it must be from $50 but in PayPal you can withdraw any amount i believe so. PayPal us better off that way regardless of charges.
There was a time kuda supported payoneer and with this you don't need to reach $50 limit. You can withdraw any amount. This may be a limitation on payoneer but I don't see it as a limitation. Because I do use it as a means of saving money. Besides, the transaction fee on paypal is a way higher than that of payoneer.

Payus20

PayPal account is one of the best but the issue with it is that it not available globally yet. Some country cannot uses it.
Crypto currency is highly recommendable now because it globally accept and available in every country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am going with payoneer. I would have gone with PayPal but its features are not fully supported in my country. Besides, the charge rate for PayPal transaction is very high and they close down account without trying to give enough reason especially when they notice foul play on the side of the account trader. The recent increment in payoneer makes me want to dislike it.
Payoneer and paypal payment gateway has their own flaws. Instead of I'll go for payoneer I'll simply opt for paypal. At payoneer you won't get to withdraw low amount of money it must be from $50 but in PayPal you can withdraw any amount i believe so. PayPal us better off that way regardless of charges.