Which payment processors do you prefer?

MOSIUR

Payment processors are 100% needed in online activities!
Payment processors play a vital role to transact money in online deals. There are several payment processors such as PayPal, Payoneer, Payeer, Perfect Money, AdvCash, AirTM, Coinbase, FaucetPay, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and many others around the world.

Among them, some are not supported in some countries. For this reason, online activists are to fall in trouble for payment process.

Some are supported by some countries but their payment-processing fees are so high. As a result, online users are to be at a loss what to do. In the same way as others, some are not willing to send or receive a little amount like 0.1 dollar or 0.5 dollar. This type of activity is also problematic.

Considering everything, I use some payment processors that are at my finger's end. Which payment processors do you prefer?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now the best payment method I am interested is cryptocurrency most especially LTC because that is one of the best cryptocurrency I can use for transaction because of the lower transaction fee. I don't really have much idea about PayPal and other form of payments because I do not use them .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
May be because I have never used some of the payment processors like that, the first one that I used was a bad experience, PayPal. My money is still there up till now workout any hope of getting it back. The one I am using currently is payoneer and I have not had bitter experience on it so far.

Carson20t

There are so many factors that you would look at when wanting to choose most preferred payment processors.Among them easy to deposit and withdraw and having access to a large coverage,fees and security.for me I would go for PayPal,Payoneer,coinbase, payeer, Luno and faucetpay.I have never had problems with these payment processors.others. May have high fees but have more tools and security features such as PayPal.

D

Deleted member 28127

I prefer Payeer but in some cases, for some websites merchant that accepts Uphold or AirTM or Skrill, I have to perform deposit using AirTM services. But 90 % of my transactions are with a Payeer account so I have little experience with other payment gateways. Alternatively, I use PerfectMoney but not often as Payeer one.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I love Payeer and Perfect Money because both of them are quite flexible and they support many exchangers that are easily available in my country. I also like the cryptocurrency payment method because you can send and receive money in ANY part of the world. All you have to do is a computer with an internet connection.