Which platform do you use in trading?

Mary Frederick

Mt5 is more complex than that of mt4 trading platform. Mt5 is mostly appropriate for stock trading. So, it’s up to your choice that on which platform you prefer trading. FXOpulence allows traders with an education program. The broker provides mt5 trading platform that are free from technical errors. Their trading instruments include their Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and Euro basket.

tray59

Mt5 is more complex than that of mt4 trading platform. Mt5 is mostly appropriate for stock trading. So, it’s up to your choice that on which platform you prefer trading. FXOpulence allows traders with an education program. The broker provides mt5 trading platform that are free from technical errors. Their trading instruments include their Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and Euro basket.
actually I believe that the mt5 is the best place to get started but I have been using mt4 for years it was convenient to be because all the trading instruments there are well master both indicator and others chart instrument and it can be use on mobile trading soI prefer mt4

FXOchartist

Verified member
I use MT4 and Ticktrader to trade with FXOpen UK, in my experience both have their advantages and disadvantages, for MT4 the trading platform is lighter and smoother than Ticktrader. Meanwhile, the Ticktrader platform is designed for ECN brokers, by opening one account you can access multiple markets including crypto CFDs, forex, commodities, indices, and stocks.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Currently I use the mt5 platform because it's easier and more intuitive as a platform and lately there has been some nice improvement on the UI and a lot of people have said a lot good things about them, on the mt5 platform you can easily determine your stop loss and take profit level easily without having to punch your screen for numbers and I think it's really cool.

Also the interface feels smooth in my hands I don't know if it's just a personal preference but I think it rocks so much I take it over the new ctrader or the mt4

Carson20t

I also agree with many comments here.MT5 provide a very good user experience as far as forex trading is concerned. In as much as it is an improvement of MT5 I still find it very beginner friendly. I would just like to learn from others as to whether trading on a phone or tablet is better than trading on a PC. I have found that using a PC is very flexible as compared to the latter.

I also like the improved features that MT5 has as compared to MT4.MT5 has more complex features and instruments aside from just forex and CFDs.

FinTrader

I am completely satisfied with the MT4 platform. It has all the functionality that I need for trading and my trading strategy. The main thing is that the broker ensures the stable operation of its trading platform and instant execution of transactions. I can also trade using the tradingview and ticktrader platforms. That's why I trade with fxopen.