Trading Discussion Which platform is best to use for forex trading?

Razor1911

When you trade in forex market, the borkers provides commonly 3 types of platform for trading which are MT4, MT5 and webtrader. Though some brokers may also have other types of platfrom too, but these three are the most commonly used platfrorms.

The MT4 and Mt5 actually more or less the same. Though mt5 platfrom will have some higher features. And the deposit requirements in these app is high too as it trades through ECN markets. Where as MT4 platfrom is the most widely used platfrom with all the feature loaded. Both these platfroms also available in Playstore and apple iPlay. Last one is Webtrader, it is also a good platfrom, specially for those who doesn't want to install such apps or softwares. You can simply login in to website and start trading.

As a trader which one would you prefer ans why you would prefer to trade in such platfrom. Please share your views.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Xm was one of the best forex trading broker I have been using when I was learning about Forex,now I do not have interest in forex trading anymore but I don't know about the XM if they accept people from your country and that is something you need to do a research about because I just believe they select countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is an online venture that I have been finding very difficult to venture into. Starting from the risk associated with it and how complicated it looks makes it even worse for me to consider as a venture. I personally know a lot of people who make the reasonable amount of money from it but I have been reluctant. Definitely I wouldn't know the best platform to trade Forex.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know how this forex of a thing work. And I wish someone will create a topic that will treat forex for beginners. I love doing some risky investment for the fun of it. I love garner experience in all sphere of life and venture into many investment as well because no one knows the one that will later pay off

D

Dean1

one of the best forex trading broker I have been using when I was learning about Forex,now I do not have interest in forex trading anymore but I don't know about the XM if they accept people from your country and that is something you need to do a research about because I just believe they select countries.

Robson Dey

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get.
So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. Forex4you I think the most demandable broker as because they allow various motivational trainings for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge.

Razor1911

I don't know how this forex of a thing work. And I wish someone will create a topic that will treat forex for beginners. I love doing some risky investment for the fun of it. I love garner experience in all sphere of life and venture into many investment as well because no one knows the one that will later pay off
Yes. The Forex business is full of surprises and interesting facts. When you will start learning, you will turn more and more intrigued towards it. There are many website and online video tutorial available on youtube where you will get the basic knowledge for free. Utilize those sites and blogs for better understanding understandings.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should consider trying a demo account using metatrader 4 on metatrader 5 because they can actually help you to understand how trading work, XM is one of the best trading platform you should consider depending on the country you are.

Razor1911

You should consider trying a demo account using metatrader 4 on metatrader 5 because they can actually help you to understand how trading work, XM is one of the best trading platform you should consider depending on the country you are.
Demo account should be preferred for all the newbie traders. Demo account is the perfect place for learning new things. Though, when we will progress with time, we need to have practical experience on real account too. That will teach is how to deal with emotions while trading. Real accounts provides the emotional lesson which is required for real trading.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When i was motivated earlier on with forex trading i was using promo.stormgain broker that combines crypto and forex trading together for better trading time, to learn how to trade. I traded using their demo account to see how it looks like, that's when i realized that forex trading is highly risky than crypto. My funds where easily liquidated, even if i had no experience back then whst i was trading. I made losses and profits as well.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Demo trading is quintessential for you. Ignoring demo trading means digging one’s own grave. Traders mostly don’t know that demo trading creates value in them. Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue. FXOpulence offer attractive packages for both new and old traders.