Surveys Which Survey is paying presently

Olajidey

I don't know the reason why am not so lucky with a survey site, it is when the site is saturated and hardly pay or when the site has been cast that is when I will be informed.
For instance respondent, people really cash out on respondent but when I am informed I am not so lucky with it another one is Prolific, I get to know when people have rush it.
I will like to know if there is any survey site paying currently as I want to earn from survey site too.
I am open to any recommendations.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Your location is the reason. Many of these legit paying survey sites don't always have survey for most African countries because the companies and organization in African don't value or recognized the important of surveys. So the legit and paying survey sites only give quality surveys to regions where there surveys will counts. To really get good quality surveys one will have to do many things like using a Remote desktop protocol of the region the paying survey sites only approved. Don't try to use VPN as the survey sites will know that you are using VPN and block you.
Wow, I am happy seeing someone talk about survey time, it was the first site that pay me for completing surveys. Though I have not been lucky with them again because my country location has made it difficult for me to get enough surveys as I should have been able to.
I got to know about survey time since August last year, but I have only been able to earn about $1.4 from two surveys I completed there.
Payments were sent to my coinbase immediately and I was able to receive it then.
After the last survey I took there last year, I have not been able to receive survey notifications again. I do not know what could have left to this.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Your location is the reason. Many of these legit paying survey sites don't always have survey for most African countries because the companies and organization in African don't value or recognized the important of surveys. So the legit and paying survey sites only give quality surveys to regions where there surveys will counts. To really get good quality surveys one will have to do many things like using a Remote desktop protocol of the region the paying survey sites only approved. Don't try to use VPN as the survey sites will know that you are using VPN and block you.
I do not think it is all the survey sites that block all individuals using VPN, I know of some friends making money for months now from survey sites and they make use of VPN a lot. It is not all sites that believe people using VPN are doing so illegally. Some individuals use VPN to ensure they have a secure access into any website without the site being able to get enough information about them. I believe there are survey sites that understand this and so they won't bother about blocking alll users that make use of VPN.
Though, I believe paid to post sites like trendri pay better then survey sites if one really means to be serious and obey the rules.

Dekadet

There are surveys available but the pay is very little and surveys don't come everyday. Its true that some people use VPN to manipulate their way so they can take surveys meant for certain region or country.

Personally I know of people using VPN for surveys especially zap surveys but they guide their secret jealously, while others ask you for cash when you approach them for information on how you could also benefit from these surveys which use VPN.

So you guys should do your research about this zap surveys and the best VPN one can use so we could all cash out. You should not hesitate to share the with us here.

Moni2402

I don't know the reason why am not so lucky with a survey site, it is when the site is saturated and hardly pay or when the site has been cast that is when I will be informed.
For instance respondent, people really cash out on respondent but when I am informed I am not so lucky with it another one is Prolific, I get to know when people have rush it.
I will like to know if there is any survey site paying currently as I want to earn from survey site too.
I am open to any recommendations.
From my point of view, it is one of the best ways to earn money online in a simple and effective way. On the other hand, we must bear in mind that with these types of pages we are not going to earn a lot of money, but simply some extra income that, in these difficult times, always comes in handy.
Any site or person who promises to earn thousands of dollars by completing online surveys is lying. Although it is a simple method and suitable for any type of person, a minimum of perseverance and patience is necessary.
I have also tried many survey pages, some have disappointed me and others have seemed very good. I leave you the link of the page that I am currently working on and it has seemed to me that it is safe, simple and you can get the money more quickly.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
I do not think it is all the survey sites that block all individuals using VPN, I know of some friends making money for months now from survey sites and they make use of VPN a lot. It is not all sites that believe people using VPN are doing so illegally. Some individuals use VPN to ensure they have a secure access into any website without the site being able to get enough information about them. I believe there are survey sites that understand this and so they won't bother about blocking alll users that make use of VPN.
Though, I believe paid to post sites like trendri pay better then survey sites if one really means to be serious and obey the rules.
You are right sir. Not all the survey site block people that use VPN, but most of the high paying survey sites do block people that use VPN the most. They prefer organic IP source so that they can easily track their user web history.
Making money on survey site is real and legit but actually getting the legit ones are the main issue.
And you are also right site like trendi is good and paying too without having to worry about your IP address or using VPN.

Ekuvero

Well they are a lot of survey site out there with good pays but they restrictions in Nigerians have made it very difficult to earn, about that Prolific you talked about prolific still pays till date though you would need a USA number and US VPN to bypass security checks so you would be able to earn and their withdrawal through PayPal is what really discouraged me from partaking in Prolific survey and you hardly get survey now due to how loaded the site is now unlike the first time when the traffics wasn't that much