Surveys Which survey site is paying good money?

osch

Nowadays, there is so much of advertising for survey sites that you start to doubt if they are legit. How do you know exactly which survey sites work well and also pay well?
I'm really curious about your experiences.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are countless survey websites that pays you reasonable amount of money to give your opinions about products or some political issues facing some countries. Like I have stated before, if you're not in America or some type of European countries then doing survey is a total waste of time because you will not make any reasonable amount of money from it.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many survey websites out there and they are paying good amount of money. Websites like swagbucks, inbox dollar many any more . But no matter how legit and paying this website are, they don't have surveys available for my country. But thank God for this company that I now work with. The name is Afrisight and most of there survey are more than 1 USD.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think working on surveys really depends on your location.....If you are in the western world, you will always be happy working on survey sites. Because they will pay you well,for sharing your candid opinions. But if you belong to the third grade countries lol, you will regret working on survey sites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are many survey websites out there and they are paying good amount of money. Websites like swagbucks, inbox dollar many any more . But no matter how legit and paying this website are, they don't have surveys available for my country. But thank God for this company that I now work with. The name is Afrisight and most of there survey are more than 1 USD.
Bro I do not understand how you keep earning from this Afrisght surveys, but I think it's not rewarding for me. I downloaded their app, and I answered the surveys that are there but they are just disqualifying me in all the surveys there.
Now no survey is left there....I think you are just among the favorite selected ones. You know they can't pay everyone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since i don't earn a dime from surveys after trying out my luck severally on diverse options of them. I wouldn't recommend you the best paying surveys at the moment. All surveys are rewarding almost at same rate to their customers who is earning from them. And the people who earn mainly from surveys are the top country users.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some people that have made fortune out of survey. They have wide range of options of survey for them and these websites pay well. But those people are not really in the third world countries but the first world countries. There is no more options of survey available for people especially in the third world countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Since i don't earn a dime from surveys after trying out my luck severally on diverse options of them. I wouldn't recommend you the best paying surveys at the moment. All surveys are rewarding almost at same rate to their customers who is earning from them. And the people who earn mainly from surveys are the top country users.
I don't even know why people from around third tier countries still believe they earn from answering surveys. Its been shown to them most times that surveys only pay for some certain people, in some regions. Surveys are not worth it.....Even the Afrisight survey app recommended by one contributor here, is hogwash. Because I have tried it and I got disqualified in all the surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't even know why people from around third tier countries still believe they earn from answering surveys. Its been shown to them most times that surveys only pay for some certain people, in some regions. Surveys are not worth it.....Even the Afrisight survey app recommended by one contributor here, is hogwash. Because I have tried it and I got disqualified in all the surveys.
Forget about Afrisight survey, and Triaba survey they aren't rewarding for some people. That's why I've written myself off when it comes to attempting to earn from surveys. I even downloaded opinionapp of Triaba survey, still i never earned a dime from it. The best is to move on when something isn't working for you, to find other options to earn.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Forget about Afrisight survey, and Triaba survey they aren't rewarding for some people. That's why I've written myself off when it comes to attempting to earn from surveys. I even downloaded opinionapp of Triaba survey, still i never earned a dime from it. The best is to move on when something isn't working for you, to find other options to earn.
I think they are no more in my open book! I deleted the app immediately when I couldn't get any surveys to do.....
This is even the last time I would be trying any unworthy survey. They burnt my data for nothing.
And they are even using selective method, they just choose few people to be paying and neglected the rest. Poor survey site lol!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think they are no more in my open book! I deleted the app immediately when I couldn't get any surveys to do.....
This is even the last time I would be trying any unworthy survey. They burnt my data for nothing.
And they are even using selective method, they just choose few people to be paying and neglected the rest. Poor survey site lol!
Poor survey site indeed, you're simply there. They'll send you invitation saying you are invited, but when you try accessing your invitation, just worthless, cos you'll be left with sadness, cos you'll be rejected. They're the ones that invited you, still disqualifies you when you never attempted a single survey option to earn.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Poor survey site indeed, you're simply there. They'll send you invitation saying you are invited, but when you try accessing your invitation, just worthless, cos you'll be left with sadness, cos you'll be rejected. They're the ones that invited you, still disqualifies you when you never attempted a single survey option to earn.
Oh you talked about invitations? Lol I have been invited several times. Most times I see there survey mail, saying I need to answer a 600naira survey, I have attempted several of those emails in the past hoping that I will win some cash but I didn't get anything. They make the mail survey looks like after attempting it, that it's sure you earn that money. But it's all lies. Triaba inclusive!

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There are many survey that pays but not big money anyway. What really discouraged me about survey is that some times when am doing it ; it will come to a point where they will be telling me that my country is not eligible to participated on it and that's really painful some times. So i can not just tell you now survey is good to be wasting time on.